• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indianapolis DIS Meet - 4th Annual - All Welcome

Hi Everyone,

The attendee list has been updated in post #1. If you don't see your name please let me know so I can add it. See you soon! :)

Hi there! Thanks for updating the first post. If you want to you can add our names...Debbie, Junior (DH) Brandon (DS11), Emilee (DD8). :goodvibes

I can bring a macaroni/tuna salad if that sounds good to everyone! :goodvibes

Hi there! Thanks for updating the first post. If you want to you can add our names...Debbie, Junior (DH) Brandon (DS11), Emilee (DD8). :goodvibes

I can bring a macaroni/tuna salad if that sounds good to everyone! :goodvibes
Updated! That sounds great. We need more side items like that. Perfect!

How about your folks, Aaron, will they be there? Always great seeing them. :thumbsup2
They sure will Dan! I mentioned to them you were attending and they were excited to hear that bit of information.

Anyone who will be at the meet planning to be in WDW anytime between Dec 3-10?
I'll be there from Dec 7th - 14th.
BTW - I hope you can make it to the meet. I'd love to hear more about your business.

I'm guessing there will be several DISers at WDW the first 2 weeks of December. It's always a very popular time, especially for DVC memebrs. I know a number of DISers will be at Universal the weekend of 12/10 for the DIS-A-Palooza event in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

We are 10 days from the Indianapolis Disney Meet to benefit the Power of 10 - Give Kids the World Challenge! With so many 10s I figured it's time to do my best David Letterman impersonation and compile the top 10 reasons why you should attend this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet.

10. 10 is a powerful number - Come to the meet and help us make 10 even more powerful. 10, 10, 10!
9. The DIS and the Walt Disney World Moms Panel share the same charitable mission - Give Kids the World.
8. Even though India"nap"olis is called "Nap" town we still have the time and energy to throw one heck of a Disney Meet.
7. We've teleported Dole Whip machines from Aloha Isle to the Indianapolis Disney Meet for your taste enjoyment.
6. Real Disney characters? Well not really, but cardboard cutouts are the next best thing.
5. Free swag, free chachkis, and free admission plus a shot at some fantastic prizes. Our meet makes the 'Price is Right' envious.
4. Bringing Central Florida to Central Indiana - Lots of Disney experiences, Disney fun, and Disney prizes without all the humidity. It's not "Animal Kingdom hot" here.
3. Shhhh! <whispers> there's a "silent" auction, but it can't be too "silent" or else no one will know about it. <continue normal speaking volume>
2. There will be a ton of food and drink at the meet, but belching is strictly prohibited. Please use the exit doors is you feel the urge.
And the number 1 reason why you should attend this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet....
1. The Indianapolis Disney Meet is centrally located for your travelling pleasure. Indy isn't called the "Crossroads of America" for nothin'.

Hands go up in the air and the band plays.....

See you at the meet! :)

we are 10 days from the indianapolis disney meet to benefit the power of 10 - give kids the world challenge! With so many 10s i figured it's time to do my best david letterman impersonation and compile the top 10 reasons why you should attend this year's indianapolis disney meet.

10. 10 is a powerful number - come to the meet and help us make 10 even more powerful. 10, 10, 10!
9. the dis and the walt disney world moms panel share the same charitable mission - give kids the world.
8. even though india"nap"olis is called "nap" town we still have the time and energy to throw one heck of a disney meet.
7. we've teleported dole whip machines from aloha isle to the indianapolis disney meet for your taste enjoyment.
6. real disney characters? Well not really, but cardboard cutouts are the next best thing.
5. free swag, free chachkis, and free admission plus a shot at some fantastic prizes. Our meet makes the 'price is right' envious.
4. bringing central florida to central indiana - lots of disney experiences, disney fun, and disney prizes without all the humidity. It's not "animal kingdom hot" here.
3. shhhh! <whispers> there's a "silent" auction, but it can't be too "silent" or else no one will know about it. <continue normal speaking volume>
2. there will be a ton of food and drink at the meet, but belching is strictly prohibited. Please use the exit doors is you feel the urge.
And the number 1 reason why you should attend this year's indianapolis disney meet....
1. the indianapolis disney meet is centrally located for your travelling pleasure. Indy isn't called the "crossroads of america" for nothin'.

Hands go up in the air and the band plays.....

See you at the meet! :)

awesome top 10!

I am planning to come and bringing my DD Lily age 8, I really am looking forward to a little big of Disney magic!

Cassie P.

I am planning to come and bringing my DD Lily age 8, I really am looking forward to a little big of Disney magic!

Cassie P.
Welcome to the boards! Thanks for joining us at the meet. See you next weekend.

We have read about this for the past couple years but something has always been going on that made it impossible for us to come. But as it looks now we are planning on attending. Just 2 of us, my husband and myself. We will bring a hashbrown casserole and a dessert. This will give us a little Disney fix before our food and wine festival trip October 10th. Thanks:cool1:

We will be in Disney October 2-9, we will just miss you!

See everyone next week. :)

Spread the word.

I am planning to come to the meet again this year. I will have my two girls (4 years old and 1 year old) and my aunt. I'm not sure yet what we will bring. I'll post back.

I am planning to come to the meet again this year. I will have my two girls (4 years old and 1 year old) and my aunt. I'm not sure yet what we will bring. I'll post back.
Glad you guys are coming. Please let me know wha I can do to help make your trip more comfortable. See you Saturday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter