Incredicoaster

My 7 yo was terrified. I told him to sit back, but he was leaning forward during the loop. It put a lot of pressure on his neck.

He looked scared on hyperspace too, but says it was fun and immediately went 2 more times.
Our 7yo grandson looked utterly terrified too, but got off and immediately asked how soon we could ride it again. So weird how kids react so differently!

Got on it for the first time on Saturday. The beginning for me is terrible it goes super fast and that is where I felt the first two drops. Afterwards it was not bad and the loop was nothing to me. But my right hand kept trembling for minutes after getting off.

It was not something I’d do again. So in my opinion if you can handle drops and speed the loop should be fine.

I normally refuse to go on anything that goes upside-down. That loop is so small if you close your eyes you don't eve know you did. I am not kidding. I agree first part is the most. The ride is just fast. I get slightly ick feeling but not as much as on Space Mountain. This is easier than Space Mountain for me. I just press my head back like instructions say else it bounces around. Ouch. Definitely ride this.

The drops in Incredicoaster and the very first banked turn are harder on me than the actual inversion. I usually ride it twice a trip - the first time with my eyes closed most of the time, and then a second time where I actually SEE things 😅. I have found it to be a bit harder on my body than it used to be, but honestly not sure if that is more about me entering middle age or the ride getting a little less smooth!

The drops in Incredicoaster and the very first banked turn are harder on me than the actual inversion. I usually ride it twice a trip - the first time with my eyes closed most of the time, and then a second time where I actually SEE things 😅. I have found it to be a bit harder on my body than it used to be, but honestly not sure if that is more about me entering middle age or the ride getting a little less smooth!
I think dlgal posted once that her son noticed a difference based on which train you get. I agree. In 2019 it really bothered me. This trip seemed fairly smooth, not as good as a new screamin’, but not bad.

I've also noticed that getting the front row generally makes a roller coaster feel less intense for me than the last row. Always just chalked it up to the last car being yanked around more and going into drops at a higher speed. The first car gets somewhat dragged down by the cars behind it still making the climb. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've also noticed that getting the front row generally makes a roller coaster feel less intense for me than the last row. Always just chalked it up to the last car being yanked around more and going into drops at a higher speed. The first car gets somewhat dragged down by the cars behind it still making the climb. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That is why I always want the back of coasters! The front is my least favorite.

How scary is  incredicoaster ? I can handle splash Mountain and space just fine, speed should be fine (I have a heavy right foot ), just worried about the loop, never been on an upside down roller coaster but I've heard it's not that bad
I was scared to go, and now I love it. The loop goes so fast if you close your eyes you barely know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter