• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In-suite coffee at AoA

joannam

Earning My Ears
We're staying at AoA in a Cars suite in April. How's the coffee in the in-room coffee pot? We like strong coffee that tastes like coffee, not brown water ;) I'd rather not haul over to the food court every morning for it (we're eating a quick bfast in the room), but I can't face the day w/o caffeine! :)

No coffee pots in the rooms there in the LM rooms anyway, not sure about family suites.

There's definitely a coffee pot...just crossing my fingers that it's drinkable!

I'll be packing my electric kettle, small portable burr grinder and Aeropress when we head to the AoA in May. I just can't risk an entire week with bad coffee and I really do not function well till I've had that first cup. My setup is pretty travel friendly though.

Coffee pots are in the family suites but NOT in the Little Mermaid rooms.

We're staying at AoA in a Cars suite in April. How's the coffee in the in-room coffee pot? We like strong coffee that tastes like coffee, not brown water ;) I'd rather not haul over to the food court every morning for it (we're eating a quick bfast in the room), but I can't face the day w/o caffeine! :)

It's the Cuisinart pod machine. When I stayed there, you got the Cuisinart brand coffee. The coffee is not bad, but I like good, strong coffee, so I bought my own stash of pods.

melitta-dark-roast-soft-pods-18ct.jpg

I ordered mine through Garden Grocer, but you can get them cheaply elsewhere.

Here's a site that sells them:

http://www.coffeeforless.com/melitta-dark-roast-soft-pods-not-for-melitta-1-1-18ct.html

Cuisinart pod...awesome! I'm a Keurig girl, but I can adjust. ;) I'll look for some to take with. TY!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter