In-Room Massage Recommendations? MW2022

OttawaDisGirl

Mouseketeer
We're so excited to participate in our first Half Marathon this January. I have noticed that the spa at my resort is closed for now - I'm hoping they'll re-open. If they don't open in time, does anyone have any recommendations for in-room massage. A preliminary search on the Google brought up some... sketchy options. Maybe I'm searching the wrong thing? :confused3 Taking any suggestions or massage therapist recommendations.

Hoping the spas will re-open before then but I'd be interested in recommendations too!

Interesting. This post and another entirely different one (food-based) make me wonder about Disney's policy of "outsiders" offering services on-site. Are they allowed to conduct business on Disney property? Or maybe I am making an assumption that the OP is staying on-site.

Interesting. This post and another entirely different one (food-based) make me wonder about Disney's policy of "outsiders" offering services on-site. Are they allowed to conduct business on Disney property? Or maybe I am making an assumption that the OP is staying on-site.
We’ll be at Copper Creek! :-)
Edit: typo

We're so excited to participate in our first Half Marathon this January. I have noticed that the spa at my resort is closed for now - I'm hoping they'll re-open. If they don't open in time, does anyone have any recommendations for in-room massage. A preliminary search on the Google brought up some... sketchy options. Maybe I'm searching the wrong thing? :confused3 Taking any suggestions or massage therapist recommendations.
My name is Nicole I’m the owner of Balanced Body Massage Therapy. I provide mobile massage as well as in office if anybody is interested. Please feel free to contact me I can provide you with credentials upon request. I’ve worked the Disney marathons providing sports massage before so I’m very familiar. Let me know if I can help in any way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!