In Disney Solo 6/30 - 7/2

Dan the Music Man

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone!

I'll be in Disney World from 6/30 through 7/7, and some family members are joining from late afternoon 7/2 to 7/6, but I'll be solo from 6/30 to the earlier part of 7/2. Anyone up for meeting up for some rides, food, dueling piano bar, mini golf, etc. from 6/30 to 7/2? I'm from Albany, NY and 32.

Let me know!

Hey Everyone!

I'll be in Disney World from 6/30 through 7/7, and some family members are joining from late afternoon 7/2 to 7/6, but I'll be solo from 6/30 to the earlier part of 7/2. Anyone up for meeting up for some rides, food, dueling piano bar, mini golf, etc. from 6/30 to 7/2? I'm from Albany, NY and 32.

Let me know!
I will be there also from 28 June to 3 July. Meeting up with locale friends at times but also have some
tomes when it is just me.... planning to be at Epcot on July 1 to walk around and have a beverage or two. Interested in hanging out? Other times/ days are possible too.

I am 45 and an American who has lived abroad for the last 16 years... 12 in Switzerland and the last 4 in Turkey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter