In desperate need of a Disney fix!

I prefer to travel solo honestly as I like to follow my own itinerary. After quite a few solo land-based vacations, I am now transitioning to cruising and have two (non-DCL) solo cruises booked in Decembers 2018 and 2019. I can also only take my family in small doses, our Mediterranean cruise next June on the Magic should be really interesting LOL.

One of these days I want to take a solo vacation to Walt Disney World as my last visit was in 1996. I know that it's doable, problem is that it's expensive :(

I am 1000% an introvert and I am currently waiting in the airport to leave for a 4 night solo trip. Disney is the best place to go, at least for me, as an introvert. There are so many fun things to do, places to eat, and no one bats an eye at you being by yourself.

I always have my kindle with me, so I read in lines and while eating. It is heaven.

This is my second trip leaving my extrovert husband and kids behind. I am totally expecting to recharge my batteries with time alone in a place I love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter