in a pop up .....partial v full

natshaul

Earning My Ears
I know this has been asked before....I will be in a big POP up, 24 ft with a slide out dining area. I have the choice of partial or full for the week following thanksgiving. I do not need sewer. I don't have a pet. I am renting a golf cart. I'm just trying to decide which way to go. I do plan to put up quite a few christmas decorations. I have 3 non-park campground days....please help me decide......

natshaul said:
I know this has been asked before....I will be in a big POP up, 24 ft with a slide out dining area. I have the choice of partial or full for the week following thanksgiving. I do not need sewer. I don't have a pet. I am renting a golf cart. I'm just trying to decide which way to go. I do plan to put up quite a few christmas decorations. I have 3 non-park campground days....please help me decide......

Do you have a shower in your popup that you intend to use? If not, get a full. When we had our popup, we would always get a full hookup because you don't have as many people using the showers at the comfort stations. Many of them used the showers in their RVs. In a partial loop, EVERYONE pretty much uses the showers at the comfort stations. JMHO

We always go for full-hookups when we have a choice just so I don't have to deal with emptying a bucket of dish water every day or so. Hey, I'm on vacation, I'm looking to do as little as possible.

If you go with partial I'd request 1500, more lookers to see your decorations.

We have a popup without a shower, and we always stay in a premium site. We like the location near the pool and the nearly empty comfort stations even when the loop is full.

2011 Spring Break – Fort Wilderness 10 Days – Fly/Drive, Camp – Chevy Express 1500/Coleman Bayside
2010 Spring Break – Disneyland – 8 Days – Fly - Paradise Pier
2009 July – Atlanta / Florida / Fort Wilderness 2 weeks / 4 weeks total Camping – Chevy Express 1500/Coleman Bayside
2006 July – Fort Wilderness – 7 Days Camping – Ford E150/Coleman Laramie
2006 June – Disneyland / Fly - Off Property
2004 July - Disneyworld – Fort Wilderness – 7 Days Camping– Ford E150/Coleman Laramie
1997 July – 8 Days / Fly – Dixie Landings
1995 July – 8 Days / Fly – Off Property

natshaul,

My popup is 24' with a slideout dinette also. If the cost difference is not a big concern do the Full site. More people will see your decorations there than might in 2000 (no guarentee of getting 1500). :santa:

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter