IMPORTANT: Bad behavior in DIS Chat rooms

Just wondering, how do i actually get to the chat rooms?

Look to where it says Welcome, _______. Under that is the navy blue tool bar. The second one to the left says "Chat". Click that and log in. Alot of people (including myself) have problems with logging in though. I can't get in.

Or you could read all about it here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1479429

Please check other threads before posting.

If you feel there's a duplicate post, you can click the alert button.
Type "duplicate post" in the text box, and a Moderator will check it out.

I just wanted to chime in here that I was in chat the night in question, where
I witnessed some very BAD behavior. I was in the second chat room, mostly
because the same girl from my previous chat experience was still harrassing
people in the chat room to give her a new VMK character. As things
progressed, this compulsive liar in need of attention tried to convince me
that she was a 16-year-old mother who had kids who played VMK.

And I was born yesterday. The thing that concerned me most were two
kids who were deliberately trying to disrupt the Main Chat room. I just
saw text about something about "let's go bother the old people" and I
rushed into the other room to see what they were doing.

As it stands, the chat regulars were about to group me in with the
troublemakers until I was able to make it clear that I was not part of their
group and tried to get them to stop. Unfortunately, a few of the kids
lumped in are basically good kids who got mixed in with the bad.

I know now that if I see behavior I know is disruptive, I can contact the
Admins about it.

I just want to clear something up! The VMK Chat room is for all of you have have made friends on VMK and here on the VMK Boards. It's not just to talk about VMK only. Please use it because it's a safe place for you to meet without being bothered by others who want to use the chat room you are in.

Kelsie

I just want to clear something up! The VMK Chat room is for all of you have have made friends on VMK and here on the VMK Boards. It's not just to talk about VMK only. Please use it because it's a safe place for you to meet without being bothered by others who want to use the chat room you are in.

Kelsie

THANK you!
I thought it was for us ONLY to talk about VMK..:scared:

Thanks

Kelsie

Thanks! I was like Duck....I was scared that we were going to get in trouble so thats why we moved. We were in there but then we moved LOL.

THANKS KELSIE

Luna

It Surpises Me how many people in this thread didn't know about the Chat Rooms despite the Amount of people that came into the 'Transatlantic Chat' we have every week. :confused3

I was actually going to post about at some point (being an Ex-VMKer I can act as an Ambassador to the people in the Scheduled Chats) but I can't really add to what's been Said, so I'll just Bump the Post for you.. :) I've Experienced some of the things above first hand and so I know what it feels like.

Last Week's Chat we did see a couple of VMKers but it may take awhile for the Message to Seep through until Everyone sees it. Do Remember the DIS is a VERY big place and it isn't all about VMK. There are other People here too.. :)

Have a Good Day Everyone, and BUMP! :yay:

bump.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!