IMPORTANT!! All DCL cruisers please read!!

Thanks for sharing that information. This is our first cruise and we are trying to find our way on what we should and should not do.

I appreciate all of the advice and tips I can get.

I'm so excited!!:yay:

Thanks for this information. We look forward to decorating our door on our upcoming cruise.

Thanks for the information. I was planning on doing something so it is nice to know what can and can't be done.

Thanks for the advice. We are cruising in May, and are starting to think about our door decorations.

We live near an outlet mall with a Disney store. Was wandering around there recently and found a sheet of pre-printed Disney magnets with various figures outlined in black. These are pre-cut allowing to be "punched out" of the sheet. There are various shapes which will make them look interesting on a door.

This sheet of magnets has a big 2013 in the center, the names of each of the parks (Disneyland too), icons each of the parks are known for such as the castle from MK, tree and Everest from AK, Mickey Mouse water tower from HS(? think that's where it's from), sphere from Epcot.

When I was checking out, I was told they previously sold markers you could use to color them, but these sold out. No problem, I have Sharpies in a variety of colors. Ours are now colored and ready for our door for our upcoming cruise. Best part....only $2.99!

This doesn't surprise me at all because I have seen several doors that have obviously been damaged by decorations. Because the word is out on what is and isn't allowed; I would hope the guests would be charged for any damage caused by their decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter