Imagine the scene....

BeverlyJ

Little Natasha is my world.
...ok, so not quite as exciting a thread as the title promised, any-hoo....

Myself, DH and DD4 will be spending two glorious weeks in WDW with BIL, SIL and DN2. :teeth:

We already have booked CRT (got ressies on first day of trying today :cheer2: ) and plan Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace for breakfast, and Boma ( :worship: of course).

We would love some recommendations for dinner. We'd like to have a couple of family dinners, all together, with nice atmosphere, fun/interesting environment and exciting food (suitable for 2 little girls and a veggie)... :confused3 We will be staying at BCV. :cloud9:

With huge thanks in advance. :goodvibes

The Hoop De Doo Revue is always a lot of fun, especially for big groups and we enjoy the food very much.

Ohana would be fun with the coconut races and hula hoop contests, and again, very good food here.

If you like sports and bar type food, ESPN is very good for that.

Im sure you will get plenty of suggestions here. :)

Have you considered Whispering Canyon Cafe for lunch or dinner? We think it is awesome...especially with a large group.

Prime Time Cafe at the Studios is fun also.

If the two little ones like princesses, why not try the 1900 Park Fare Cindella Gala Feast (at the GF) as it is a nice setting for a family and not as rambunctious as some character meals. We went last year with out almost 3 yr old and infant, and our oldest dd was completely enthralled with meeting Cinderella (who she still idolizes!!). We are going again in March and I can't wait!

Have fun
Kerri :flower:

As you will be at BCV, if you want a dinner close to "home", take a quick walk around the Boardwalk and try SPOODLES. It was a very nice atmosphere and a great menu with a meditteranean theme (pizza and humus all in one place). Our family thought this was our best meal last february (well except for Le Cellier, which my wife and I did alone ;) )

The Princess character breakfast in Norway is another great place to catch the "Disney Beauties" and I've heard it's not as crowded nor hectic as CRT.
our family has always like the Rainforest Cafe. There's one in DTD and also in AK, if you find yourself in either of those parks.
Have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter