I'm.........

....well, my DS called me yesterday and he went out on his own and bought me one...I don't like him spending $$ on me because he has to pay all his bills [living on his own] and he could use it for gas money or something that HE needs. But, whatever, it's done and we will be going on an expedition of sorts, seeking out all 50 characters in the 4 parks to activate our bands....should be lotsa fun!
How very nice of him! :goodvibes
Which Magic Band + did he get you?
I‘m really hoping they come out with a pirate one so I can wear that with the PotC ears that I just ordered from Shop Disney. If they don’t, then I have to make a tough decision - either the fireworks one or the WDW treats one - decisions decisions :scratchin
Party day for DS.....they will be over after the kids' swim lessons.
And pool time too............although we need a new pool pump :(
I hope you had a fun party day.
Bummer about the pool pump :worried:

I’m so glad that we are almost done getting Katie ready for her dorm so we aren‘t stressing about it these last days of her being home (she leaves in 11 days). The majority of everything is packed up and ready to go. The only thing left to get are some items at Sam’s Club on Thursday (paper products and snacks) and then we’re done ✅ . There’s nothing I hate more than rushing and stressing to get things done last minute, so I’m feeling really good about basically being done 🙂👍🏻. Now we can enjoy some family time these last few days :goodvibes

You have your act together, slo. Enjoy!

Today I will be weeding a bit more, podiatrist around noon for both of us, and some swim time in afternoon.

Gus gets his walk around 4, he sits down a lot during his walks in this heat. It’s not a time for power walks.

How very nice of him! :goodvibes
Which Magic Band + did he get you?
I‘m really hoping they come out with a pirate one so I can wear that with the PotC ears that I just ordered from Shop Disney. If they don’t, then I have to make a tough decision - either the fireworks one or the WDW treats one - decisions decisions :scratchin

I hope you had a fun party day.
Bummer about the pool pump :worried:
It was fun.....and then the grand kids spent the night. That was not so fun,
DGS was up at 11, 1. 1:45. Took him to our bed and he kicked me, hit me in the face and slept so close he almost pushed me off. I went with 3 interrupted hours of sleep.

Pool pump. control box and salt cell and need replaced :(
$7000!! :eek:

I get to stay home all day today :yay:
Going to finish the grocery shopping list, finish a scrap book and get that all cleaned up and ready for the next one.
And hopefully put my new Disney rug down in my office :mickeyjum

BTW, I just got back from his favorite bagel place and I am bringing them to Florida with me....

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjGEtV8Dj5MRd5H4gOF8_RZaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

I’m pretty excited - we got Katie’s softball schedule and they have games every weekend in September (except Labor Day weekend) and the first 2 weekends in October, so we’ll be seeing her a lot more than I thought :yay:. Now, when she needs something from home we can take it to her - this really puts my mind at ease.:goodvibes

I’m pretty excited - we got Katie’s softball schedule and they have games every weekend in September (except Labor Day weekend) and the first 2 weekends in October, so we’ll be seeing her a lot more than I thought :yay:. Now, when she needs something from home we can take it to her - this really puts my mind at ease.:goodvibes
That’s wonderful!

I’m so glad that we are almost done getting Katie ready for her dorm so we aren‘t stressing about it these last days of her being home (she leaves in 11 days). The majority of everything is packed up and ready to go. The only thing left to get are some items at Sam’s Club on Thursday (paper products and snacks) and then we’re done ✅ . There’s nothing I hate more than rushing and stressing to get things done last minute, so I’m feeling really good about basically being done 🙂👍🏻. Now we can enjoy some family time these last few days :goodvibes
My grand daughter is moving in on the 16th. She did not the dorm she wanted so that is or drama right now.

You have your act together, slo. Enjoy!

Today I will be weeding a bit more, podiatrist around noon for both of us, and some swim time in afternoon.

Gus gets his walk around 4, he sits down a lot during his walks in this heat. It’s not a time for power walks.
I feel that way around here too. It is just too hot.

It was fun.....and then the grand kids spent the night. That was not so fun,
DGS was up at 11, 1. 1:45. Took him to our bed and he kicked me, hit me in the face and slept so close he almost pushed me off. I went with 3 interrupted hours of sleep.

Pool pump. control box and salt cell and need replaced :(
$7000!! :eek:
Oh no know that hurts.

I am feeling a bit better today, it’s my back that’s giving me trouble this week. Somehow I found a way to hurt my upper back when I was weeding. It needed to be done.

• Sad
Reactions: slo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter