I'm.........

I had a couple hard days with pain and couldn't do my exercises but PT yesterday worked on massaging out the sore muscles. I am inspired by my countdown to the trip so I am consolidating my 3 crates of Disney souvies and putting all my pins and pin accessories together. Also; stoppping to enjoy looking at things I forgot I even had!

We are expecting severe storms in the next few days: rain then snow. Probably lots of local flooding since the ground is so dry and not ready to absorb all the moisture. Our predicted storm last Thursday night did bring a little rain, lots of ice and some snow. A little bit of snow is still on the ground and it is very cold outside.

Nancy - Glad to hear you had a great cruise.

I'm very sorry to hear about MIL....my sympathy and prayers for your DH and your family. :hug: I hope you all had a chance to see her before the cruise but even if not, I'm sure she knew you all loved her; mothers always do!

DH was there at the beginning of the month for a week. So he had plenty of time with her. It was hard. She has had dementia for years and lately really no quality of life. Just laid in bed.
So it has been expected for awhile.

I had a couple hard days with pain and couldn't do my exercises but PT yesterday worked on massaging out the sore muscles. I am inspired by my countdown to the trip so I am consolidating my 3 crates of Disney souvies and putting all my pins and pin accessories together. Also; stoppping to enjoy looking at things I forgot I even had!

We are expecting severe storms in the next few days: rain then snow. Probably lots of local flooding since the ground is so dry and not ready to absorb all the moisture. Our predicted storm last Thursday night did bring a little rain, lots of ice and some snow. A little bit of snow is still on the ground and it is very cold outside.

Your trip is getting close.....just keep that in mind.
Hope the pain eases soon.

That's tough for DH. I hope his trip brings him some closure.

Yes, my trip is getting closer. PT is a great distraction.

I am just getting back to the Disboard, still on vacation.

Nancy, please accept our condolences.

Kathy, I am glad you have inspiration and the will to get over this!

I am just getting back to the Disboard, still on vacation.

Nancy, please accept our condolences.

Kathy, I am glad you have inspiration and the will to get over this!

Thanks bobbi! It's very helpful to have a specific goal when I do my exercises each day!

Going okay I think! I have 2 PT sessions and then see my surgeon the next day. Hope he sets a date to stop wearing the sling!

I'm wondering how you are, Kathy.

Meriweather, how is your daughter in law?

Mary Jo, how are things?

Our closing is set for April 14.... here's hoping it goes through!

Last edited:
yay for the closing, Bobbi. DS has his rental house for sale.....hope it goes well for him

DDIL is good, thanks for asking. She goes back to work the 17th. DGS will go to day care and he starts swim lessons the 22!!

Hope all is going well, Kathy.

Last edited:
Surgeon is letting me try a few days without the sling but if I have any pain I will have to wear it again. Ad I have to take it with me to Florida but I am glad to stop wearing it.

Crossing my fingers for you Bobbi!

I'm.......SOOOOOO sick of this cold and dreary weather!
Chilly, gloomy weather returned today!

Gus's trainer was mauled by a vicious dogs....Gus is still away, but training put on hold while trainer heals. We miss him.

Jo....wanted to mention that our enrichment speaker on the cruise we just went on was Ed Miller from America's Most Wanted fame.
Very interesting. He did 5 talks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter