"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read the others . . . so I don't think I get a choice to read this one or not. BRING IT ON!

STUCK IN DISNEY!:cool1:STUCK IN DISNEY!:cool1:STUCK IN DISNEY!:cool1:STUCK IN DISNEY!

Oh, I am SO here for this epic, entertaining, enticing, exciting (too much???) Trip Report! I can not wait to hear all the delicious details, along with the harrowing accounts of being #StuckinDisney! Dun, dun, dunnnnnnn!
(again, too much?! Please stop me if it is. No, on second thought... don't. I am way too excited about this trip and my upcoming trip on FRIDAY to care if you think my reply is too much...)

Anyway, I am here and I am already riveted.

Hi :wave2: So looking forward to your report! My sister & I were at Disney from 10/18 - supposed to fly home to NJ on 10/28 - flight was cancelled - we rescheduled for Wednesday -also cancelled - briefly discussed renting a car - nixed that idea pretty quick :rolleyes1 - rescheduled again for Sunday 11/4 but were able to get a flight out Friday 11/2.

Having an extended stay in Disney was wonderful the first couple of extra days but as we started to see the damage the storm caused, etc. we just wanted to be home, power or not. Oh, don't get me wrong we still made the best of it. We had seen Hanson earlier in our trip and with the extension were able to see 38 Special also - went to F&W three times - did all the parks more than once - it was great being "stuck" there but not free ;) - We were grateful to have the means to stay and felt very fortunate compared to others on the east coast going through the storm; was a bit surreal for us at times. Sorry I rambled on! Glad you had a fabulous time. We kept saying to ourselves - "hey if we had to be stuck anywhere we would want it to be Disney!"

:yay: I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE! :yay:

I know I already told you how I was stuck in Disney, but seriosuly, I love it. It's so rough being stuck in the happiest place on earth, isn't it? :rolleyes: I missed the beginning of school when this happened to me and the vice principal came in to see me when I got back, looked at me and said "I have heard excuses about students missing school, but really, stuck in Disney?!" Why yes sir, it was awful.

Anyways, can't wait for more Livin' it up!

Wow I've finally gotten to sub in on one of your TR's and on page2 no less! And holy crap you actually included a picture of yourself. :thumbsup2

HERE! I can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT this crazy trip. You were LIVIN' IT UP big time, my friend.

Hula Timon's lookin' good in his picture. And so were you, but that's not as important. ;)

WHOA we're already on page 3?? I love you guys! I thought there'd be like one page of replies, not 3. You rock.

I'm here! So excited to read about this since I actually had to ride out the hurricane while you tweeted how you were still in Disney. So jealous! Best place to be during a hurricane I guess ;) Totes ready to live it up right now, I seriously am in need of a TR like this :mickeyjum

WOOO you're first! Yes, it was the absolute best place to be during a hurricane. I wish I could ride out all bad weather in Disney. Sigh.

Wow, good intro.

I wondered how anyone could afford to stay at Disne that long. Ya for your friend.

Thank you!

Actually, Disney gave me a hurricane rate, which was wonderful. So I didn't have to pay full price for my room once my flight got canceled. Still, it was getting to be too much!

Yay! So excited to read along!

YAY! Thanks!

Woo hoo! I can't wait for the epic-ness of this TR!

I can't wait for you to read all about it! Thanks for being here!

I followed your twitter feed religiously while you were away and I am so excited for this TR!

YAY that's awesome, I'm so glad people followed along and enjoyed it! Thanks!

I can't wait to Live it Up again! :lmao:

WOOOOOO ME TOO!!!

I've not read yours before, but I'm here for the ride.

Well :welcome: to the craziness that are my TRs! Hope you enjoy it.

I'm here!!! Wow, 15 days, that's awesome!!! We probably saw each other at some point, we were there for a few of your days too! :goodvibes

Ahh, yes it was the awesomest of awesomes. When were you there?

Joining in :yay:

WOO! Welcome!

I'm here!! So excited for this TR, loved reading along on twitter and now I can't wait for every little detail!! :cool1:

HEY!! Thank you! Sharing it with everyone on Twitter made the trip even better, but I have sooo much more to share!

wooo!!! im so excited for this report i talked with you on twitter almost daily but i cant wait to hear all of the details and im happy you finally made it home safely and your family is safe i have a feeling my childrens children will be reading this report cause it will still be going on lol cant wait!!!!:yay:

YAY Thank you so much! LOL you are absolutely right, many many MANY details to come and I'm sure your grandchildren will love this report :rotfl:

15 Days??? That's insane!

Yes. YES IT WAS. Insane...and beautiful.

Joining in!!!!

WOO! :welcome:, Thanks for joining us!

Sounds like an amazing trip & TR. I'm in!

Yes it was. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

OH HEY. I'm here. I almost didn't find this puppy.

I can honestly say that I see this trip report going on well into 2015.

CAN'T WAIT! :woohoo:

Omigosh, you just called my TR a puppy????? WHAT AN HONOR! Thank you!

Hi Lia, I'm in :) I'm so excited to hear about your adventures!!!!!

YAY thanks!!! I am so excited to share them with all of you!

I'm here!! :) And random, but are you on twitter at all?! I think I may have found you through a few other people from the DIS on there! My name is snoogibear so if you feel like following me, then hooray!

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your majorly epic trip!

YES I am! Aaaand I see you followed me so let me just go follow you *runs across the internet* Done!

Thanks for joining in!!!

Ah! I'm in! Ive always liked your TRs but fallen so far behind I just cant catch up, definitely won't be doing that this time!!

Well thanks for joining in again! Yay!

ARGGGHHH HERERREEEE!!! Tried to be earlier...but failed.
Silly work.

I'm super excited for this!

AND

When you said this...

I almost peed my pants because I am a massive Hanson fan and have been for 15 years and this year for my work I randomly got to interview Taylor!!!
It was amazing! It was a phone interview but it was a good 25 mins of us having a good old chat and then we got media passes to meet them again and see the show when they toured here last month and it was so amazing and lovely and perfect (except it's annoying when it's for work and you have to be all professional and businessy and take notes- rather than scream and fangirl all over the place)
I should send you the interview- it's pretty funny. I ran out of questions at the end, so I asked him what his ringtone was and he sang it for me..best interview ever!:rotfl:

ok...whoops that was a lot of rambling about Hanson.
Sorry about that. On with the show!

OH MY GOD. YES. A HANSON FAN. AND IT'S YOU, SO THAT'S PERFECT. hahahaha I can't even with your 25 minute phone conversation with Taylor. I am in love with him, so there's that. I don't even... whatever. He is one of the nicest, coolest, most hilarious people I have ever met. And the best looking guy ever but WHATEVER IT'S NO BIG DEAL. Oh my God, please send me this interview. I really have to experience you and Hanson together ASAP.

I've read the others . . . so I don't think I get a choice to read this one or not. BRING IT ON!

STUCK IN DISNEY!:cool1:STUCK IN DISNEY!:cool1:STUCK IN DISNEY!:cool1:STUCK IN DISNEY!

YAY! Thanks for sticking with me and joining in on this one too!!!! STUCK IN DISNEY AWWWW YEAH!

Hopping along for the ride!

Hi! :welcome:!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to read your report!!

YAY THANK YOU! I can't wait for you to read it!!!

Oh, I am SO here for this epic, entertaining, enticing, exciting (too much???) Trip Report! I can not wait to hear all the delicious details, along with the harrowing accounts of being #StuckinDisney! Dun, dun, dunnnnnnn!
(again, too much?! Please stop me if it is. No, on second thought... don't. I am way too excited about this trip and my upcoming trip on FRIDAY to care if you think my reply is too much...)

Anyway, I am here and I am already riveted.

YES!!! Glad you're here! And I hope you are feeling better and the tea worked for you! SO JEALOUS YOU WILL BE THERE ON FRIDAY!

I am not surprised about your riveted nature! I am an incredibly skilled TR writer! :rolleyes1

Hi :wave2: So looking forward to your report! My sister & I were at Disney from 10/18 - supposed to fly home to NJ on 10/28 - flight was cancelled - we rescheduled for Wednesday -also cancelled - briefly discussed renting a car - nixed that idea pretty quick :rolleyes1 - rescheduled again for Sunday 11/4 but were able to get a flight out Friday 11/2.

Having an extended stay in Disney was wonderful the first couple of extra days but as we started to see the damage the storm caused, etc. we just wanted to be home, power or not. Oh, don't get me wrong we still made the best of it. We had seen Hanson earlier in our trip and with the extension were able to see 38 Special also - went to F&W three times - did all the parks more than once - it was great being "stuck" there but not free ;) - We were grateful to have the means to stay and felt very fortunate compared to others on the east coast going through the storm; was a bit surreal for us at times. Sorry I rambled on! Glad you had a fabulous time. We kept saying to ourselves - "hey if we had to be stuck anywhere we would want it to be Disney!"

OH WOW! Another #StuckinDisney12 "victim"! It was just crazy, wasn't it? I know how you guys felt. I had a lot of mixed emotions because I was overjoyed to be stuck in my favorite place on earth but very very VERY worried about people back home. My uncle lost his house, but thankfully no one was hurt, and that's what really counts. By the end of it, I was definitely ready to get back here. I agree it was definitely surreal!

I look forward to reading all about it.

Great! Thank you!

:yay: I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE! :yay:

I know I already told you how I was stuck in Disney, but seriously, I love it. It's so rough being stuck in the happiest place on earth, isn't it? :rolleyes: I missed the beginning of school when this happened to me and the vice principal came in to see me when I got back, looked at me and said "I have heard excuses about students missing school, but really, stuck in Disney?!" Why yes sir, it was awful.

Anyways, can't wait for more Livin' it up!

:yay: !!!

Ahhh, I loved it too. It was definitely a situation I will never forget/get over how crazy it was! That's so funny about your vice principal saying that :rotfl:

Wow I've finally gotten to sub in on one of your TR's and on page2 no less! And holy crap you actually included a picture of yourself. :thumbsup2

Yay, :welcome:! Thanks for coming along for the ride. And I actually put pics of myself my last one too! There will be a lot more this time, Lee-Anne and I took about a million of em so it would be a shame not to include them!

HERE! I can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT this crazy trip. You were LIVIN' IT UP big time, my friend.

Hula Timon's lookin' good in his picture. And so were you, but that's not as important. ;)

I really really was Livin It Up to the 10th power and thank you for using the special font and color to accentuate this!!!

Hula Timon is the true star of this TR, you know it and I know it, but thank you. *bows*

I am in! This sounds super fun!

OH it will be! :welcome:!

YAY! Thanks for joining in!

Hi Lia! I have been reading your past TR even though i havent posted in forever but 15 days is pretty awesome... not the whole hurricane situation but the Disney thing! I look forward to your adventures.....

Subbing to this TR! :goodvibes I was there with my family the around the same time, and was wearing my Hanson shirts both days, and yes I dragged both my husband and 2 year old to 2 shows each night! :rotfl: Love love LOVE Hanson! I think we used to follow each other on LJ too randomly...but anyways, I'm in for anything Disney that includes Hanson, so I'm in for this TR!!

HANSON! I love them, so envious that you've seen them that many times. I've only seen them thrice. Can't wait to read about your adventures.

I'm joining in. Found my way over to your trip reports from reading all the entertaining frump reports. Great reading, feels like I'm living it up with you. Can't wait to hear about this one, I've always wanted to be trapped in Disney :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter