I'm so confused...AP and MYW dining

skuttle

DIS Veteran
I tried to search for this, and I"m sure it's been asked, but I can't find it...

Okay...can you get AP rate for hotel but also get MYW dining plan by buying everyone one day tickets with a MYW package? I'm not talking about the free plan for the fall, just in general...can you do this?

It appears that there can be NO DISCOUNTS applied to the room if you want the FREE dining plan.

Even b4 this you could not get the AP rate on the room and get a package.

AAA would let you get the typical 10-20% off room rates to get a package, but now even that looks like it is tossed out if you want the free dining plan.

skuttle said:
I tried to search for this, and I"m sure it's been asked, but I can't find it...

Okay...can you get AP rate for hotel but also get MYW dining plan by buying everyone one day tickets with a MYW package? I'm not talking about the free plan for the fall, just in general...can you do this?
No you can not do this. You have to book a package (paying rack rate) and only buy 1 day passes to make it a package to get the MYW dining. I believe for the free MYW offer, you have to have the passes match the number of night staying though.

Okay...thanks!

I know you couldn't use it with the free dining, which isn't what I was asking...I was just asking in general if you could use AP discount and get MYW dining plan. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter