I'm off to

Netty

DIS Veteran
Pontypridd tomorrow to visit our son in uni! we will be staying in Caerphilly in a premier inn. We should be back on sunday night, so i will post week 1 of the new pledge weigh in then! hope you all have a nice weekend in what ever your doing :thumbsup2 i'll try and keep off the full english breakfasts and just stick to cereal :eek:
:wave:

Have a good time with your son :goodvibes

Have a good time, Jeanette, your only 10 miles from me this weekend.

Sue

Hi!
we got back about an hour ago,had a good time, we went to Cardiff on saturday and of course straight to the disney shop where i was quite restrained :crazy2: i was very tempted to but one of those mickey toasters, but i didnt! i did buy my secret bunny present though :thumbsup2
Sue i was thinking of you while we were in Cardiff, we could of met up somewhere, next time i plan to go i will pm you.
Tracey - you should of called in!! ::yes::

Netty said:
Hi!
we got back about an hour ago,had a good time, we went to Cardiff on saturday and of course straight to the disney shop where i was quite restrained :crazy2: i was very tempted to but one of those mickey toasters, but i didnt! i did buy my secret bunny present though :thumbsup2
Sue i was thinking of you while we were in Cardiff, we could of met up somewhere, next time i plan to go i will pm you.
Tracey - you should of called in!! ::yes::

Aww Jeanette

I wish I knew you were in town, I only live a five min walk from there, right by the Millenium Stadium, we could have had a coffee, never mind maybe next time, pm me if you are down this way again. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter