I'm new at this, be gentle(Dining Review) COMPLETED

Well I really enjoyed your review.
I found it doing a search for Tutto.
Sure wish you had some photos from there.
Anything to add about Tutto?

Great reviews!! I'm looking forward to doing my own review after my September trip.

I love the pictures of the Tonga Toast.. mmmm

Oh, and we also think winnngggggs whenever we hear of O'hana. YUM!

Well I really enjoyed your review.
I found it doing a search for Tutto.
Sure wish you had some photos from there.
Anything to add about Tutto?

Sadly..it was our first full night there, and I wasn't as 'with it' with the picture taking. I will be better next time.

Tutto was delicious! We loved it and none of us would hesitate in going back there again. It was great service and the food was good. Also the ambiance is very relaxed.

Great reviews!! I'm looking forward to doing my own review after my September trip.

I love the pictures of the Tonga Toast.. mmmm

Oh, and we also think winnngggggs whenever we hear of O'hana. YUM!

Ha! I am looking forward to reading your September review. I love reading these things. Also you will be there at a great, not so busy time. I am SOOO jealous. As a teacher, I can only go during peak times, except in the summer when I believe I would evaporate into thin air in that heat and humidity. I would love to go at off peak times. Have a BLAST...I am drooling right now thinking about tonga toast! :rotfl2:

Wonderful reviews! You did a great job. Once the kids are older, I definitely will have to look into Citricos. The first time I went on EE, I also enjoyed the bathroom facilities located on the right just outside the ride :lmao:. Regarding Soarin' ...you need to try it. I get sick ALL the time (even sometimes when I drive). You should be fine. It is really a neat ride. I take Bonine every night right before I go to bed. It is a motion sickness pill that is both chewable (ewwww) and lasts 24 hours. Thanks again for sharing!!!:goodvibes

What a fun review! Sorry about LeChefs. That's a bummer. ALSO bummer about The Wave. We have it on our ADRs for next month. Sigh.....

My ex inlaws live year-round on the Cape in Centerville. Go have some ice cream for me at the 4 seas!

Wonderful reviews! You did a great job. Once the kids are older, I definitely will have to look into Citricos. The first time I went on EE, I also enjoyed the bathroom facilities located on the right just outside the ride :lmao:. Regarding Soarin' ...you need to try it. I get sick ALL the time (even sometimes when I drive). You should be fine. It is really a neat ride. I take Bonine every night right before I go to bed. It is a motion sickness pill that is both chewable (ewwww) and lasts 24 hours. Thanks again for sharing!!!:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the info on the motion sickness pill. I will definitely need it. It is so strange because before I turned 30, it never affected me. Then again, I met my husband at 30, and he drives like he's racin the checkered on turn 4 at Daytona! lol Needless to say, it is a bit much.

I TOTALLY suggest Citricos, when you get a chance!

What a fun review! Sorry about LeChefs. That's a bummer. ALSO bummer about The Wave. We have it on our ADRs for next month. Sigh.....

My ex inlaws live year-round on the Cape in Centerville. Go have some ice cream for me at the 4 seas!

Thank you so much! I can't personally speak about the Wave. It was my rather picky family, but it didn't sound great.

4 Seas...mmmm...now I want ice cream, darnit! :rotfl:

Oh. :( I'm a bit sad to find out that most of the desserts weren't any good. I'm a dessert FREAK, and I was planning on having dessert with every meal (since we got the free DDP). Booo... Eh, I'll probably still get them. :) Thanks for the review! Was the Kona Cafe for breakfast any good? You seemed to just post pictures with that review? If there's anything I love more than dessert, it's breakfast foods. That's the ADR I'm looking forward to the most!

Oh. :( I'm a bit sad to find out that most of the desserts weren't any good. I'm a dessert FREAK, and I was planning on having dessert with every meal (since we got the free DDP). Booo... Eh, I'll probably still get them. :) Thanks for the review! Was the Kona Cafe for breakfast any good? You seemed to just post pictures with that review? If there's anything I love more than dessert, it's breakfast foods. That's the ADR I'm looking forward to the most!

I will tell you that every bread pudding I had was divine. If you are a fan of bread pudding then you are good to go. Also the cupcakes I had were very good as well.

Kona....:love:...I love Kona. The tonga toast, to me, is amazing. The rest of my family was underwhelmed, although they are NOT breakfast people, so to speak, so you can't really judge by them. I suggest to everyone Kona. Also if you go there for dinner, they have a chocolate banana creme brulee that was amazing.

Have a great trip...we'd have fun together with the desserts...I've such a sweet tooth!

Thanks all...I am dying to grab one of these free dining ressies and get back down there. Alas, I believe my husband would say saving for a house is more important...but I keep trying to convince him that free dining is, well, free. It doesn't cost anything! :rotfl2:

Great reviews so far! How was Pecos Bill's? We are headed there for the first time this October.

Great reviews so far! How was Pecos Bill's? We are headed there for the first time this October.

Lisa Marie...Pecos Bills is a MUST for me everytime I go! It goes back to my childhood...is it anything out of the world delicious?? No, but it's the standard burger joint. It does have an awesome fixins bar. I just love the location. Beware though..it gets CROWDED at peak lunch time....enjoy though...I always do! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter