Im kinda curious?

Coloradogrl

Mouseketeer
I was talkin to a friend of mine and I got her also thinking about a FTW! But she asked me a question. What if you wanted to have an intimate but wanted to stay off WDW property? I know that they are not going to be including accodemations so does this matter?

I believe that you still have to book 4 days at a disney resort in order to have a FTW. This is not included in the new 2006 packages though. Hope this helps.

Jamie

yup - minimum 4 day stay and at the time I booked you couldn't pick a value resort. Nothing to stop you staying off site for the rest of your trip though. Book in the day before the wedding and have a mini honeymoon onsite - that's what we're doing following 10 nights in a kissimmee villa with the rest of the family

When I called last week FTW could not let me know about all the new changes as they still don't know. The receptionist did say that he had heard about some changes in the intimate package such as the rooms and the tickets , but didn't know what kind of changes. I am waiting for Matt to call me back on this issue and on other questions. I will keep you posted on what I find out. :sunny:

I'm doing add-on this year so it's basically what next year's is. You have to have a 4 night min on site values do count i'm at pop for my 4, you can also do dvc as long as it's onsite. I don't see disney changing that soon either since with a custom they get a room block they don't with an intimate so I can't see them giving up any extra nights they dont' have to.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter