I'm going April 11 when can I make my ADRS????

msvlg

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying on site April 11-18th. If the booking date for ADRs is changing back to 180 days my booking date will be October 13th. Can I make my reservations on that date or do I have to wait until the date it officially changes back to 180 days which I think is October 27th?
If I have to wait until the 27th will it be hard to get the ADRS that I want I'm booking for a party of 9 adults and one toddler age 18 months (so basically 10) ? With a party of 9 and an 18 month old can I book reservations online? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!I'm getting nervous because I have so many reservations to make.

yes, you have to book on or after the 27th of Oct when they change the window. I expect a bad experience when I too try to book that morning - log jam!! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!