I'm Engaged!!

M.K. Poppins

2007 WDW Bride
I've been poking around these boards for awhile now, knowing that eventually, I'd have a real reason to! Just back from DCL yesterday, My BF popped the question! The cruise started off wonderfully; he had roses and chocolate waiting in our stateroom...he stepped out on the varandah while I tried on my fashionable life vest (safety first!) He came back in and asked what I was doing and told me to take the vest off b/c he had something to ask me...I immediately knew and became giddy! Needless to say, we had a great trip and I am so excited and looking forward to discussing all kinds of things and hunting for answers on the boards!! :cloud9:

Congratulations! Are you planning to get married at WDW or honeymoon there or both?

ead79 - We are just planning to do the wedding at Disney, we are fortunate to live close so we go quite often :goodvibes - we'll choose somewhere else for a honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter