I'm back

Zoesmama03

DIS Veteran
if anyone remembers me. I posted months ago we had a cross country move and then moved back. Its been crazy and now we are finally settled in our own place and enjoying our freedom and "space" back. We just got Internet hooked up and I'm getting back into my weight loss journey especially since by next year this time we'd like to be trying for baby #2 and I NEED to be at a healthier weight to do that and would love to get off my BP med.

Welcome home, I'm sure you're thrilled to be back and enjoying some stability. Glad you stopped by this morning, keep us posted on how things are going.

:welcome: back Melissa -- now that can't be that darling little baby girl all growed up?? she's adorable!!

i'm very proud of you for coming back and taking the steps to continue your journey to become a healthier you -- your family is blessed to have a mother/wife we loves them enough to take care of herself so she can take the best care of them!

I'm working 11 hour days its rough on keeping a diet and exercise going so I'll start with food and getting journaling back on track. I have lost some weight all on my own without much work but I have sooo much more.

After next week I'm supposed to go back on my normal hours and can start exercise in the mornings.

Welcome back, Melissa! We have missed you. Looking forward to sharing your journey! :hug:

:goodvibes AWWW thanks everyone for the warm welcome backs. :)

I've had a bad day with eating. I missed breakfast(slept in) then had pasta salad for lunch and chocolates from dd's easter basket. :sad2: Stealing my own daughters candy how pathetic. :lmao: She gives it to me though she is not a huge chocolate or sweets lover like me. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter