I'm Back With Wonderful News!

Thanks Nancy:cutie:

It's nice to be back playing around on the creative DISign boards.

Thank you so very much....We are going to use these for our travel day shirts :lovestruc

I just saw the disign in your signature and I absolutely love it:lovestruc When you get a chance can I get the following:

Ethan w/ lightning mcqueen
Chris w/ mater
Tyler w/ mickey
Nana w/ eeyore
mom w/ tinkerbell or stitch

Thank you so very much for all your hard work and dedication to your disigns. The disigns really put more magic in an already magical vacation.

I am so happy that things turned around for you! Welcome back, I have missed you and your fantastic designs! :hug:

I'm glad to hear you are back. We are leaving for my trip Jan 28th so if that is too soon just let me know. I love the birthday shirt that is a giant 1 with the mickey balloons in the background. The file is called i'm1today_1. We are going for my daughter's first. Sadly she has no hair so she looks like a boy. haha Is there a way to girl up the design a little? Perhaps add some pink or purple?

Thanks!

Kelly
Thankyou so much for the family vacation disign - it is AWESOME and I absolutely love it - it will be perfect for our t-shirts and so special for my niece's first trip to DL. Thankyou! Thankyou!! Thankyou!!!

Dee:)

Glad you're back. Your work in amazing. When you have a chance could I get these names/characters like your signature :flower3:

John- Mickey
Donna- Minnie
Lauren- Cinderella
Lindsey-Minnie
Sara- Stitch
Mary Fran- tink
Caroline- Dumbo ( or Ariel)
Johnny- goofy

thanks so much:goodvibes

You're welcome :cutie:

Hi Kelly,

Not sure if this is where you are taking requests from or not but I would love your new signature font with tinkerbell for myself? Is that possible?

Thanks
Wanda

Congrats on your husbands new job. I'm so glad your back. You made some disigns for my friend last year and she told me about you, then when I got on here you were gone. I would love for you to make some disigns for me. I would like to have the name disigns from post #31 with the following:

Name Micheal with Goofy
Name Brandi with Ariel
Name Dylan with Pluto

Also the disign from post #33 for the family shirt with castle
Rushing Family

Thank YOU so much

Ok, now that you have had a grand welcome back I would love to request 2 things!

You have a name fill that is Lady & The Tramp, can I get it with the name Savannah? I thought I had all my designs, but when my dd saw it, she about fell over. JUST what she was looking for! :lovestruc

The other is a request that I would need by Feb 6th, and I'm not sure if you can do it so just let me know. 4 families from our homeschooling group are going to a conference and staying in a room and we want a sign for our door. We would like animal print fills. The middle would say "Rolla Secular Homeschoolers Go Wild!" and then the 4 families kind of around it (if you can only just do the names, we could print them separate and put them around the main words, no problem!) The family names should say:
"The Nilges Family"
"The Orozco Family"
"The Graviett Family"
"The E.B.T.L. Family" (yes, strange, but they have a few last names and just said to put the initials!) :laughing:

Just let me know if you can do it or just do the words separate with animal print fills and we can arrange them on the door! Thanks so much! :lovestruc

We all loved the DISigns you made for our last trip and I couldn't find you again! I'm glad your back!!!

If you have time, could you please do a few DISigns for me? Thank you! If not, it's OK, I just love the extra magic that comes with a little personalization. :flower3:

Your new 2010 Our Family Vacation disign- can you do one for Disney World? I can only find Disneyland.
And in the luggage tags, can you do ones of Phineas & Ferb and Goofy without a name in them?

And Your new Signatures are so stinkin' cute! :banana:
Could you do something in them for my kids?

Isaiah - loves Stitch or Pirates of Caribbean
Owen - loves Little Einsteins or Cars or Wall-e
Amanda - loves Princess & the Frog or Tinkerbell

and if you feel really ambitious...
Dad - with Mickey
Mom - with Minnie (Minnie with a red dress)

No rush, we're not going for 3 months, so if you get time....
Thanks again!

Wow! See how much you were missed? 52 posts already!

I thought I'd get my requests in early. :laughing:

I looked through your 4Shared files and couldn't find touringtheworld09 for 2010. Will you please make that design with 2010 or even without a date would be better.

Also I love the design titled Our_Family_Vacation_DL but would like it for Walt Disney World and omit the words "Our Family Vacation". I'd like to put it on yellow t-shirts for a couple kids. Could you make this design with a yellow background too? (And without the background for other applications.)

Finally, your monorailstitch is adorable! Will you please make one with the name Max. Is it possible to make a couple of other characters too? If it's not too difficult another character for Jacob and Kyle would be awesome! (But just doing Max is fine too!) I don't want to take advantage!

Thank you, thank you! So much! You're work is so beautful and it's so nice of you to share it with everyone!

OMG you have't been back 24 hrs and I find myself requesting something already. I just can't help myself your stuff in so amazing. I would love to have you do 3 names like your siggie too. PLEASE ! I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back. I am making these for just everyday wear, but do you think I could also have a set with a Santa hat or something like that for our Christmas trip? Thanks again!

Michelle - with Dumbo or Eeyore

Cody - with Mickey

Timber - with Cinderella

I couldn't make a hat fit nicely on this font, so I hope you're OK with what I did instead. :cutie:

Kelly hoping you can help.

We are driving down to Disney I was hoping to make a magnet for the car and t shirt for my DS. Do you have something that might work??

Maybe something to do with a roadtrip and 2010 in it?

Thank You so much:worship:

Congrats on your hubby's new job! That's awesome! I am requesting the names like your signature for my 4 girls!

Carli with Tinkerbell
Carli with Minnie
Kadyn with Minnie
Kadyn with Cinderella
Ryli with Minnie
Ryli with Belle
Kennedi with Minnie
Kennedi with Ariel

Thanks a bunch!
Cristi

I couldn't make a hat fit nicely on this font, so I hope you're OK with what I did instead. :cutie:

Words escape me, you are just so talended.Thank you Thank you:banana::banana:. You no only made my day, but my Christmas trip too! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Could you make a design like this for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line that says Our Anniversry Cruise, Tracey & Wendy?

What about this one? Could you make a name filled design like this for Royal Caribbean with the names Tracey and Wendy? If you need to keep the characters on it that will be fine. Thank you very much. Congratulations again on the fantastic news!!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter