I'm back and I survived the Hulk!!!

anne60

DIS Veteran
Have to let you know that the $232 I spent for one night (and 2 days of FOTL)at PBH was THE BEST MONEY I SPENT THIS VACATION. The hotel is beautiful, the beach pool is great, and the front of the line access is PRICELESS!!! We had the most enjoyable, relaxing, and fun days of our whole vacation, and rode/saw everything, some things multiple times. I rode hulk first thing, and was so glad I did, because it stopped running for about 15 minutes shortly after I got off, so I think I would have chickened out had I not already rode it. It was intense, but not terrifying, and did not make me feel sick, although I did feel a little light headed when I first got off. I would like to ride it again, this time at night, but it is not a ride I would want to do over and over again (Like Spidey). Thanks for the great info I got... I am so glad I worked PBH into our vacation!

Thanks! Will we see a trip report?

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts