• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm all packed and ready to go!

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
It's finally here, the day before we leave for Florida and I'm pretty much all ready to go. DH is currently on a flight home from his 10-day Mexico City business trip and I expect him home around 11pm. I'll have to do some late night laundry for him, then sometime tomorrow afternoon, we're off!

We're driving and will arrive at WDW on Sunday afternoon. I'm so excited!!!!! :bounce:

I hope those who attend the Niagara Falls DIS Meet have a great time! I'll really miss not going but I'll look forward to seeing the pictures. :)

Nativetxn, I hope you have an extra special good time to make up for missing the Toronto meet!!!!!!

"See" you all when I get back!

<center>
mickeyTravel.gif

Have a great trip and tell us all about it when you get back! :wave:
</center>

Have a wonderful trip Julie! Say "Hi" to Mickey for me.:bounce:

Julie - I hope you and you family have an absolutely amazing time at WDW. Don't you just love that feeling of being poised on the brink of your holiday? Wishing you all a safe and healthy trip!

Ah.....I remember that night-before-feeling!;) Have a wonderful vacation with your family and make sure you get some time to just sit back and relax! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Have fun.:D

I hope you have a wonderful trip Julie! We'll miss you at the meet!
Keep safe, and have fun. :wave: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter