***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Planning on booking, fingers crossed, an Illuminations cruise for June 18th, 2010. There are only 2 of us, both adults, so if anyone would like to share and split cost, just let me know. The pontoon boats hold 10 people and cost around $300.

Thanks,
Amy
atriphan@hotmail.com or PM me.

My DH and I would like to share either Wishes or Illuminations cruise for a night between 2/25 and 2/28.

Please pm me if you are interested. :thumbsup2

Hi,

We've reserved a cruise for Friday, May 14th :boat: and have 2 spaces left. We'd love to have some other folks join us. There is a couple who is celebrating their 8th anniversary; a mom and her 18 year old son celebrating his high school graduation, and four in my family- ages 58, 55, 22 and 21. We're just celebrating being at Disney :goodvibes

It's a fun group of people who have met here on DIS. Each year we find wonderful people on this board to join our cruises. If you're interested, please PM me!

Hope you can join us for the best fireworks cruise at Disney!

best,

Hi - just wanted to extend another invite to people on this board. We have reserved an Illuminations cruise for Friday, May 14th. We still have room for 2 more and would love to have you join us. - if interested, please PM me.

have a great vacation!

OK, so I booked a cruise for the 15th of Nov. :woohoo: So now looking for anyone else that would like to join us... still have room for 3 people :thumbsup2
YES! If you stil have room I am a single person (lady) who would love to do the illuminations cruise with you all. My name is Rona; I'll be staying at the BLT from Nov 9 til the 17.

Hi

I'll be at the World from Nov 9 to the 16 and would like to find a group that has room for one more. I'm busy on the 15th but haven't made any other plans yet. Keep me in mind!

Thanks

The title says it all. I am posting on the off chance that someone who has reserved a cruise (for either Illuminations or the MK Fireworks) would like two more passengers to defray the costs. I know it is short notice, but sometimes people cancel.

We are a couple in our fifties.

Thanks.

What are my chances of getting an Illuminations cruise around the holiday?
Has anyone done it?

Nevermind. saw the dates were not for this year

Dumb question - I thought these could only be booked 90 days in advance? (according to post #1) - How'd you get November already?

My girlfriend and i are looking to share ANY cruise on May 19th, 20th, 21st or 22nd. The 22nd is her birthday (and our 8 month anniversary :love:) and it would be great to go that evening, but any day is okay. Illuminations, Wishes or both i dont care... I just want to go on a boat and see some fireworks :cool1:

This is her first trip to Disney and i havent been since i was 8 yrs old, so we are trying to make this as magical as possible... without spending TOO much.

PM me or email jrice.video@gmail.com.. THANKS!!

It's a long shot, but i'll try it!
There are 6 of us in Disney between July 31st and August 11th (with the exception of the 5th) if anyone has space for us? We'd bring cash of course to cover our share :) The youngest is 12 and she's seen the show easily 50 times so she wouldn't make much noise :p
Thanks! And if anyone wants to contact me, just quote this or private message (won't let me post my email until i've done 10 posts!) :) x

Does anyone have room for myself and my thirteen year old nephew for any night from 8/16 through 8/22?

My wife and I will be at WDW for our 20th anniversary. I tried to book a specialty cruise for the evening of Saturday, Sept 11, but was told there are none available.

Does anyone have 2 available spots for that evening?

Thanks.

This sound amazing i would love to do that when i go to the world with my fiancé in November. Does anyone know how i could book a small boat? Times?boat type? How do i ask if i cant say i want it for illumination?

Tink
Walt Disney World in 74 Days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter