Illuminations Cruise Central--DECEMBER

I am hoping to book an Illuminations cruise as part of the celebrations for DS's birthday on Saturday 6th December. We will be a party of 7 and if we are lucky enough to bag a cruise, we will have 3 spare spaces up for grabs. We will even share a piece of birthday cake with our guests!!! When and if we book I will come on this thread and ask for people to share with us!! So if you are interested watch this space. I think our 90 day booking window is 7th September so we'll see. We will be a party of 4 adults and 3 children

We arrive on the 25th so i would probably not want to go that night, but the rest of the week is fairly flexible. Has anyone gotten a babysitter and just gone 'adult' ride? Thinking about surprising my dh with this.

Hey everyone I'm going to try and get an Illuminations Cruise for dec 11. There will be four of us. myself, DW, DD 17, and DS 5. If you would be interested email PM
Thanks
Brian Carpenter
brian. carpenter @am.jll. com

I wish it was time for us to call to book ours now. I really hope we can get one.

This sounds really interesting...anyone interested in a potential share on December 13th?

Sorry to be date specific, but got those ADR's all ready set!:)

I can start calling in 13 days. :yay: We will be there Dec 6 - 14. If I am able to book one any of those days, except the 14th, I'll let you all know.

I can start calling in 13 days. :yay: We will be there Dec 6 - 14. If I am able to book one any of those days, except the 14th, I'll let you all know.

You mean 23 days from Dec 14...not 13

You mean 23 days from Dec 14...not 13

You mean Aug 14...not Dec 14 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We can turn this into a game. Quick, somebody find a problem with my post!

OK, I've had my amusement for the day...back to work now :)

You mean Aug 14...not Dec 14 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We can turn this into a game. Quick, somebody find a problem with my post!

OK, I've had my amusement for the day...back to work now :)

No need to make it sound like I am the mistake police. I am just making sure she realizes the correct first date she can start calling.

:scared1: No, I really was joking. Sorry it came out wrong! I was just thinking it started to sound like a comedy of errors...Sorry!

No need to make it sound like I am the mistake police. I am just making sure she realizes the correct first date she can start calling.

I know when I can call but I hit the wrong button.

I'm going solo if anyone needs just one spot filled . . . 12/6 - 12/11.

Thanks!!

I'm going solo as well, from 12/9-12/17...again, if anyone needs just one spot filled.

We're great filler-people!

Hello. We are looking for a cruise to share on Dec. 5 for 4 adults. Please let me know if you have a reservation and have extra space for us!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter