Illuminations Cruise Central--DECEMBER

we (2 of us) will be there Dec 5-14 and would love to share with someone who who books it... contact us when you book please:)

OK, I narrowed down our dates a bit...if anyone has extra seating for Thurs Dec 11th or Sat Dec 13th or possiblt Fri Dec 5th we would love to join you

My DH and I would be interested in sharing a cruise also.
Our dates are 11/29-12/06. We do have MVMCP on 12/02.
Let us know.:hyper:

I'll be there Nov 30-Dec 7 with DBF and would love some extra magic if someone can spare 2 spots on their cruise. One thing I am confused about is doesn't Illuminations for Dec start at 9:30? If so, when would you need to make the ressie time for?

you show up about an hour ahead of the Illuminations show time to the boat area.

Please note everyone, most cruise bookings will expect you to pay money upfront for your spot to protect against no shows. I've done this before and I include money for the gratuity to the captan upfront which is roughly $7.50 a piece added to the base cost based on 10 passengers to a boat.

Disney rarely cancels these cruises; unless, there's a huge weather issue. Some rain will not cancel the show and you can get wet. 90% of the time it's fabulous. I just thought everyone should be aware of how this works.

DH and I would like to hop on board- but here's a question. We've only done one Ill. Cruise, but our family took up the whole boat (Breathless). When more than 1 family shares the boat, how do the others pay for 'their seats'? Does one person make the reservation, and then the others pay when they get there? Do they pay the person who made the reservation before the trip? :confused3

When more than 1 family shares the boat, how do the others pay for 'their seats'? Does one person make the reservation, and then the others pay when they get there? Do they pay the person who made the reservation before the trip? :confused3

I've seen it done both ways. On the cruise I once shared with fellow DISers we paid when we got there. Unfortunately, one person just didn't show up so the lady who made the reservation ended up paying more than she expected (I think we all threw in some extra money). I've seen people ask for payment in advance. I think a lot has to do with your budget and how comfortable you are with the risk of losing such a big chunk of change. If you make the reservation, you pay for it at the time you make it, and there is a no-penalty cancellation window. I know that with my finances as they are right now, if I make a resie, I'd want to have the payment from people before the cancellation deadline...It's not that I don't trust y'all, I'm just broke! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I will be there 12/14- 12/21 family of 3 if you want to get a cruise let me know

I will be there those dates as well. Did you already book one? I am a family of four. I will be there 12/09/08 - 12/20/08.
I would like to do one preferably on 12/18/08.
Is anyone doing one on that day?

We'll be there Dec 1st to 7th. Right now I have our day for EPCOT scheduled for friday the 5th (yes I am one of those crazy planners, already have adr's except for cp dinner). If anyone is looking to share a cruise that day we have 4 ppl (me, DH, DS (8) and DD (5).

When can we start calling to make these reservations? 90 days out?

I will be there those dates as well. Did you already book one? I am a family of four. I will be there 12/09/08 - 12/20/08.
I would like to do one preferably on 12/18/08.
Is anyone doing one on that day?

You can't book them until 90 days out. That will be 9/19 for a Dec 18 cruise. We'll be there around the same time, so if there's interest, I'm willing to make the reservation for the 18th, but I'd want payment in advance, before the cancellation deadline. There are 2 of us (DS and me). So if your family of 4 is coming, there's still room for 4 more people. Any takers? :hyper:

We will be there from Dec 5th to Dec 14th. If anyone would like to share a cruise with us please pm. I will be calling at the 90 day mark to get it. I am open to a date at this point because I have not really decided what would be best. I am however thinking that the 5th or the 6th would be best. I do not know if we will do a Wishes or an Illuminations criuse. We are a family of 4 so we have 6 open spots. Last year it came out to about 35 a person.

Me, my mom (52), and my DD (3 1/2) will be there from 11/30 - 12/3 and would LOVE to share a cruise. Any body going then?

We would love to share a cruise. We will be there December 6 to 14. We are three people and I would pre-pay.

Me (30), My Sister (35) And Mom (56). Would Love To Share On 12/5 Or 12/9..please Let Me Know If Anyone Will Have Any Room..tia

I am not able to PM you yet as I rarely post and do not have the 10 posts under my belt! I actually arrive on the 5th, so the 6th would work great. I was hoping for the Illuminations cruise, but would like to know what is good about the Wishes cruise to help decide. I am familiar with the show, but not the cruise.

I am not able to PM you yet as I rarely post and do not have the 10 posts under my belt! I actually arrive on the 5th, so the 6th would work great. I was hoping for the Illuminations cruise, but would like to know what is good about the Wishes cruise to help decide. I am familiar with the show, but not the cruise.

Well it is just the wishes cruise from the boat. :) It is to me the best place to watch Wishes. Your captain takes you out a bit before the cruise. Drives you around and points out various things that you can see from the Seven Seas Lagoon. Unfortunately I did not take pictures this August because we were just enjoying. You also see the Electric Water Parade from the boat which is great in a campy sort of way lol. My kids greatly enjoyed it they were 14 and 12 at the time. :)

I have never been on an Illuminations cruise so I cannot really compare the two. I am really debating booking both for this next trip but I am not sure I can find time for both and my family has expressed more interest in doing Wishes again than Illuminations mainly because of the Water Parade. :) HTH.

we are going the 12th -19th . we are staying at AKL CLUB LEVEL and the IPO is going to be calling to try to get our resi for us...we will have room for 4 people if we get it.(kids welcome)I will come back here to post if we get the cruise if anyone wants to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter