Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Giving this one more try - does anyone have any room on either an illuminations or wishes cruise for either oct 9th,11th, or 13th. it would be me and my DD16

thanks

We would love to share an illuminations cruise with someone. We are a family of 5 and will be at WDW from 12-2--12-6. Our family is all adults except for our youngest son who is 12. We haven't vacationed together at WDW since our youngest was 3. I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting patiently for December!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

We are a party of 4 who would like to share a cruise on 11/9. Would love to join you! Thanks :)

Hi,
We are traveling to WDW the week of 12/11-12/17. Would like to share a cruise, 3 adults, 1 (very sweet) 2 yr old. Thanks, Dana

We have room for 7 people on our Illuminations cruise booked for Dec 7. We will be leaving from Beach Club at approximately 8:30pm

So far, just DH, DD (age 15) and myself are on the cruise. Will spilt cost evently between everyone on the cruise (if 10 people are on the cruise, cost will be $35 + tip per person).

Respond if interested in joining us. Viewing Illuninations via cruise ship on lake is truly amazing.

Hope you can join us,

Line

Does anyone have any spots open (either cruise) for two people between Oct 26-Oct 31?
I'm hoping to be able to surprise DH!

DW is taking me for an early 50th b-day present and I would really like to surprise her with a cruise. Just the 2 of us Our dates available are Nov. 7,8,9 THANKS! and now with a change in flights we can also do 11/10

We got married at Disney's Yacht Club 4 years ago. After the wedding we surprised everyone (there were 10 of us) with an Illuminations cruise. Last April we decided while visiting Disney with my parents and aunt & uncle to revisit our wedding site. The driver of the 1930s "Breathless" mahogany speed boat came up to us and offered us a free cruise to see Illuminations. Since I was the one who was dialing and re-dialing Disney 90 days in advance to book the original cruise, I was a little shocked! It turned out that the people who had booked the boat didn't show up and since Illuminations was going to start in 5 minutes, the driver didn't want the boat to go unused. Let me tell you, that boat can go really fast! After the fireworks, the driver felt bad because he normally takes guests on a cruise around the bay first, so we went on a little tour (probably about 20 minutes) full of sight-seeing and high speed figure 8s! The driver made out pretty well in the end. We didn't realize until later that each couple had tipped him $30! It was also the first night of my Aunt & Uncle's first trip to Disney (and one they will never forget!).
So, my advice is that if you can't book the cruise ahead of time, maybe hang out by the marina, you never know when someone is going to cancel!

We still have space for 3 available on our Oct. 8th Illuminations cruise.

It'll be accompanying myself, my parents and their friends - so basically a group of 50ish/60ish Scottish folk, plus me. There's also another couple joining us.

Let me know if you're interested.

Ona :)

We are looking for someone who needs two more people for an Illuminations cruise on December 1st or 3rd. It would be myself and daughter (age 23). We absolutely love Illuminations but have never seen it from a cruise.

PM me if anyone has room.

Thanks,
Steve

4 adults and 2 boys (ages 4 & 5) looking for a cruise to share any night... November 17 - 21.

Thanks so much! :wizard:

Does anybody have any space available for October 30 - November 6? My mom and I are looking for space for 2. Thanks!

Hi.
I'm completely new to the Disney boards. I have a cruise booked for Wishes from the Contemporary on Mon Nov 22nd and would like to find people interested in sharing the cruise. It is for 10 people and I have 4. Total cost is $346 plus tip - would divide evenly. Let me know if you are interested.

DW is taking me for an early 50th b-day present and I would really like to surprise her with a cruise. Just the 2 of us Our dates available are Nov. 7,8,9 THANKS! and now with a change in flights we can also do 11/10

The 10th? Now you're talkin'! I'll send you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter