If your dog came to your work with you , what would they be good at?

I work for a hospice agency. My lab only wants to love people; so, yes, he would be good at it.

My son just started his first job after college and the company allows employees to bring their dogs to work everyday. He says one golden retriever, Kevin just smiles and goes to everyone to be petted. Seems like he is a real morale booster and just quietly sleeps on his bed when no one can pet him.

I don't have a dog, but the kids in my classroom keep asking me to bring my rabbit. That's a big nope. He would flip out. Too noisy, too peoply, too stressful. He's more of a stay at home and lounge by himself kind of a guy.

I HAVE brought my dog to work before. :ssst:

She is good at fooling people into thinking she is nice :rotfl2:

We are not supposed to, but we have this thing where if you are off on some day, bring your pet by to visit so that everybody can meet it. We have had people bring cats too... I never brought my cat because it is next to impossible to get her into the pet carrier.

We recently lost our dog, but his superpower would have been helping people stay on their diets. He was really good at asking for food! He was a lab…and always looking for his next snack.

Last edited:
I don't have a dog but my cat would be the one to dash into the breakroom when there is food left over from a meeting. He would be good a standing around talking about nothing as well as hiding out for long periods of time to keep from having to do anything.

I don't have a dog, but most dogs would be good at listening to complaints from the staff. That is until they decide it's time to nap, or they put the paw on the person's hand as a gentle way of saying "This is where you stop talking."

One would steal everyone’s lunches. The other would eat all of the paper out of the waste baskets. There a travelling waste and recycling program.

My dong has gone to work with me many times. She's good at sleeping, barking and bugging me to sit in my lap.

My dog comes to work with me 2-3 days a week. She is very good at letting me (and everyone else in the building) know when people walk by the office door and making sure there are no leftover snacks/meals.

Carrying stuff to trash/recycling bins. She's very good at it and has been doing this since she was a puppy. As another person mentioned, my dog will also help you stay on a diet because you'll never get a moments piece until she gets some of your food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter