if you won the Disney Flip Side Contest

If it would be my one chance ever to stay at a deluxe, then GF or Contemp. I think, to be close to MK. :) If it was moderate, then CBR or CSR. If it's value, either ASMusic or AoA in a suite. :)

Deluxe-GF or Contemp Magic Kingdom View - can't afford it any other way!
Moderate- POR - our tried and true.
Value - Lion King Suite at AOA - DD fave Disney movie is The Lion King.

Since I KNOW I am going to win I mine as well answer so I can start planning now...:rotfl:
Deluxe: Contemp...want to be on Monorail next to MK
Moderate: CBR...Port Orleans is my runner up but CBR reviews make me think transportation is easier
Value: AoA...I'd like to have more room for my family!

I'll make sure I do another trip report for you when I get back! :mickeyjum

Since I KNOW I am going to win I mine as well answer so I can start planning now...:rotfl:
Deluxe: Contemp...want to be on Monorail next to MK
Moderate: CBR...Port Orleans is my runner up but CBR reviews make me think transportation is easier
Value: AoA...I'd like to have more room for my family!

I'll make sure I do another trip report for you when I get back! :mickeyjum

Funny- I started this post because I really wouldn't know which Deluxe resort to pick if I won. We have always stayed at moderate or value so I don't know what each deluxe would have to offer

Not to be a Debbie downer.. But in the official rules it states that the resort will be picked at Disney's discretion.. So not sure you would get a choice.

However.. If you did.. I would absolutely choose Grand Floridian, POFQ, AoA!

Good luck to all!!

Not to be a Debbie downer.. But in the official rules it states that the resort will be picked at Disney's discretion.. So not sure you would get a choice.

However.. If you did.. I would absolutely choose Grand Floridian, POFQ, AoA!

Good luck to all!!

I think in the past you gave your top 3 choices and Disney picked from them.

Deluxe Poly
Moderate POR French or riverside
Value AOA or pop century

This is an awesome give away

Yep, they would pick, I personally, I wouldn't care, free disney is free disney.

Of course, the odds are better people on the DIS boards will stop knocking FP+ than me winning...so while I am entering, I'm not packing :)

CR because my DBF really wants to stay there but we can't afford it. WL would be nice too but that's semi affordable.

Poly or AKL-Always wanted to stay at the Polynesian, stayed at AKL once and would love to go back
CB- personal favorite
Any of the budgets work!

:wizard:

If I got to pick it would be

deluxe- cont
mod- POFQ
value - AoA suite

Deluxe- Grand Floridian theme park view

Moderate- we ALWAYS stay at our favourite resort POFQ, but if it were a 'free' resort stay, I might try somewhere else such as CBR (in case we didn't like it as much as POFQ at least it would be free so we'd like it ... not sure if it makes sense but we like POFQ so much we are afraid to try anything else :goodvibes).

Value- A of A family suite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter