If you were....

offsite it would be at sweet tomatoes...yumm...

onsite - no brainer - Citricos at the GF....
and i would be eating their wild sea bass - i normally hate bass, but it was so well prepared there - i've never tasted anything as good in my life..

and the dessert was also scrumptious....too bad i can't remember what it was, other than it was orgasmically good :goodvibes

Offsite, Friendly's ..... chicken strips yum yum

Onsite, Le Cellier, chedder cheese soup and fillet mignon

OH me and DH have been fantasizing about food for the last couple of weeks and really starting to miss Orlando!! we're not even going until next October.

Why oh why did we decide to go to Thailand instead of Orlando!! LOL:scared1:

I would definitely have to be chicken wings followed by steak and fries with crispy onions at Logans. It's become a first night tradition now.

Talk about making me feel hungry -
For us it would have to be Liberty Tree Inn in MK - we love the home style dinner. :love:
Off site would be Daryls on Intn'l Dr - best steaks in town, not forgetting those desserts! :love:

Who's idea was it to start this thread? :rotfl:

Did you have to book to eat here or was it walk in?

Sorry for the late reply, just saw this. We went in July, so very busy, what we did was booked a table when we passed it in the park, early morning after doing the Manta and the Kraken, for lunch time. Then we were straight in to the restaurant at lunch time when a lot of people were trying to get seats. The kids (and my big kids) loved seeing all the sharks in the aquarium whilst we ate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter