If you were at Disney right now, what (or where) would you be eating?

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
Inspired by the thread in the theme parks board, if you were there.......

I'd be at the Crystal Palace eating those delicious pieces of french toast. YUMMMMMM!!!

I'd be at Kona Cafe sharing an order of Tonga Toast...no syrup..with bacon and hot tea. Mmmm!

Maybe we should come back and post again at lunchtime and dinner.:D

Fun idea for a thread! Thanks.

I'd be at artist point eating cream of onion soup...oh they no longer have it, then puff pastry wrapped red smapper at Chef de France..oh wait same problem ok then San Angelo for Pork Adobo..oh oh I see a trend here, guess I need to get new favorites!

I've never had one before, but I have been craving a turkey leg ever since watching the Unwrapped special on the Food Network.

I know they are available in MK and MGM, but can you get one in Epcot?

I'd be at Cinderella's Royal Table, table #16, which is a lovely view overlooking Fantasyland, eating a Chicken Caesar Salad, wondering what yummy desserts they have today!

Lets see it's Wednesday, about 1:30 pm. We would be at DXL at the pool bar. DH would be having a dog and a beer. I would be having at G&T saving my appitite for some goddies at the Food and Wine Festival in about an hour

I would be at O'hana's eating those wonderfully sweet and sticky chicken wings on the appetizer tray they bring during dinner.

Oh, now it's lunchtime. Since I started my day at Kona it must be a MK day so I'd be having lunch at CRT.... our tradition for our first MK day.

Simba's Mom, do you have room at your table for one more? I would be enjoying the Coachman sandwich which comes with a salad with a great dressing...tangy and not too sweet. Always give 1/2 my sandwich to DS2 since breakfast was sooo rich!

I'd be at Ohana's sipping a tropical drink, eating yummy wings.......
Oh wait, I'll be doing that tomorrow night. PS at 5:30, I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD TOMORROW. WOOHOO!!!

Great thread! It is 3:30 p.m. here, so right about now I would be in Adventureland at the MK, enjoying a Pineapple Float (Dole Pineapple whip with pineapple juice). Yum!

Let's see, it's 4:30 so thats sounds like a good time to head over the the bakery at France for some pastry and coffee.

Have a great Disney day.

at Boma, than a walk around the AKL and than back for a evening at Epcot. Perfection!

Let's see it's getting near supper time so I'd be in MGM at 50's primetime cafe having the Fried Chicken. Then I would have the smores for dessert. OR if I wasn't there I'd be having dinner at Rose & Crown dining room waiting for Illuminations :) Oh wait that's right I'll be doing that in December!

Originally posted by Aquagirl
I'd be at Ohana's sipping a tropical drink, eating yummy wings.......
Oh wait, I'll be doing that tomorrow night. PS at 5:30, I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD TOMORROW. WOOHOO!!!

Lucky you...have a great trip!

Well, let's see. It's now 6:25 so I choose the early seating at V&A. Superb food...wonder what's on the menu tonight.... served by attentive but unobtrusive Victoria and Albert. The dimmed lights, murmur of voices and the strains of the harp make for a perfect setting. After dinner I think I'll stroll along the lake and watch the EWP.

We would have just finished dinner at the Flying Fish:D and I would be whining that the MK is not open for a Dole Whip:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter