If you were at Disney right now, what (or where) would you be eating?

Rose & Crown! We ate there 3 times last week!

I missed lunch time, so I'll go with dinner. I'd be at Holloywood and Vine. Wonderful Prime Rib.

Jiko!!
I can't wait to get Back to AKL for the Chicken Pepper Pot soup at Boma also!!!!

A mango smoothie from the GF, I will be there in a week and this smoothie is on the agenda every day!!

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Let's see......it's 5pm EST right now....so...
Ohana's of course!! Love it when they bring those long skewers of grilled turkey and pork.....
and I'd have one of those tropical drinks too....I wish I could remember what I had last year when we were there....it was really good!!!!!

Originally posted by cindyfan
Let's see......it's 5pm EST right now....so...
Ohana's of course!! Love it when they bring those long skewers of grilled turkey and pork.....
and I'd have one of those tropical drinks too....I wish I could remember what I had last year when we were there....it was really good!!!!!

Was it the Lapu Lapu...served in a pineapple?? I'm partial to the Mai Tais from the Polynesian myself. Right now both sound very good!:D

I love this thread. It's fun to read everyone's responses.

Great time for a Dole whip!! A nice snack before dinner at Jiko...no Boma...no Califnoria Grill. Oh I just can't decide - good thing we will be there for a week in Jan. My list of must try restaurants is growing by the day!!!

Do you know I have never had a Dole whip? I could be eating at Beaches and Cream right now.!!!

I'd be at Casey's Corner for HOT DOGS! They have the best hot dogs!:D

San Angel Inn in Mexico, with my DW, eating tortilla soup & soaking up the atmosphere.

Right now is almost 8:00 am, I would probably be eating Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe.

I would KILL or DIE for a Dole Whip right at this moment!

---Andra
drooling for Dole Whip!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Well, its 11 pm here in Colorado so I'd be sitting outside Beaches and Cream at the tables by the pool slowly eating an ice cream sundae wishing the night would last forever (the sundae, too).

It's lunchtime & I will be at Epcot a week from today. I think I will be having lunch in.......Mexico, having a taco salad at the Cantina, excited to start out in the World Showcase and pinching myself that I'm really on vacation!

I'd be at the California Grill eating the roast pork, and looking forward to eating my creme brulee sampler while I watch the fireworks:D

Let's see...6:30PM EST...V&A...with European Wine Pairing...Aaaahhhhh! While DH has the Domestic Wine pairing...Mmmmmm!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter