If you only had a half hour...

Haunted Mansion, POC pirate: and HM :hmghost: again if time allows...

Can I grab some Pecos Bills on my way out? :mickeybar

I would ride Pirates, and eat a churro while I was standing in line!

IfI only had half an hour I wouldn't do either park. I wouldn't waste the money, or the time it took me to get there. I might spend half an hour touring one of the resorts. I think I'd even avoid DTD, but maybe I could get in and out of WoD in half an hour.

I would either get a hot dog at Casey's Corner w/fries and walk around Magic Kingdom or go to Flame Tree BBQ and get a slab of ribs and walk around Animal Kingdom.

Well...assuming that it wouldn't be the last chance I ever GOT to go to disney world...I would probably go meet Mickey Mouse or another favorite character, like FoulFellow or Baloo. That way I would get that magical encounter, and it would hold me over until I got a chance to plan a REAL WDW vacation!

If it were my last and only chance and I had just 1 half hour...I would probably do what some previous posters said and just walk through the magic kingdom. Right at opening during off-season, mind you! Just to see Main Street, the castle....take in all those little details that the Imagineers worked so hard on to create that magical feeling that in the long run has drawn me in. Get a picture in front of the castle, maybe find one or two hidden mickeys, look at the shops....it would be the best. half hour. ever.

If i was in MK, it would have to be Philarmagic in Epcot in would be Soaring, I wouldnt be in any of the other parks if I only had half hour:goodvibes

Only a half hour, huh? That's just enough time to get through security at the front gate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter