If you have experienced Backstage Magic...

jacksparrowfan

Mouseketeer
Knowing that everything they currently have is already wonderful. Is there anything else that you would like to experience? I would like to hear from the Horticulture Cast Members. Their work is always so beautiful through the seasons! Hearing/seeing the care/upkeep of the horses on the Carousel. Would be fun to paint a (simple) cell at Disney Studios. Find out how it use to be done to what they do today.

I so enjoy this tour! Can't wait to go again next year! :goodvibes

I'm hoping for our August BST that they have secured seats for us for World of Color at DCA. I can hope!

I would love for the tour to add some more special things that a normal person cannot do at DL and DCA. Painting a cell would be wonderful (if someone had already done the sketching for us (as I cannot draw). Or put us all in a parade. There are so many possibilities!

I'm hoping for our August BST that they have secured seats for us for World of Color at DCA. I can hope!

I would love for the tour to add some more special things that a normal person cannot do at DL and DCA. Painting a cell would be wonderful (if someone had already done the sketching for us (as I cannot draw). Or put us all in a parade. There are so many possibilities!

World of Color! I am hoping you will have special seats too!!! They are great at surprises!!! The parade part could happen. :) We got to dance in the Celebrate-A Street Party parade. People in our group danced with the characters. They really enjoyed it!

You are in for a magical treat!!! Enjoy yourself!!!

I would love more time at imagineering!!!! I could have spent a couple of hours there just wandering the halls looking at all the stuff on them!!!!

Knowing that everything they currently have is already wonderful. Is there anything else that you would like to experience? I would like to hear from the Horticulture Cast Members. Their work is always so beautiful through the seasons! Hearing/seeing the care/upkeep of the horses on the Carousel. Would be fun to paint a (simple) cell at Disney Studios. Find out how it use to be done to what they do today.

1). Club 33 for Lunch
2). Behind the scenes tour of Sleeping Beauty's Castle (tho I have heard there is not a whole lot to look at)
3). Interior tour of the Matterhorn & to see Tink's waiting room wud be cool:thumbsup2.

T.T.F.N.

I would love more time at imagineering!!!! I could have spent a couple of hours there just wandering the halls looking at all the stuff on them!!!!

Tozzie! Good one! :) I would love to spend more time walking down the hall with the paintings on the walls. Special, special place!!! :goodvibes

I love your suggestion about the cel and finding out the differences in animation then and today.

Our BSM Adventure this past April was awesome!!!!

My only 'complaint' is I thought the backstage stuff at Disneyland fell a little short. For example, we went to the building where they house the floats for parades but we didn't go inside. This is especially odd since if you do the backstage tour at WDW you go inside the float house.

I realize there aren't any utilidors at DL but more behind the scenes stuff there would have interested me more.

My only 'complaint' is I thought the backstage stuff at Disneyland fell a little short. For example, we went to the building where they house the floats for parades but we didn't go inside. This is especially odd since if you do the backstage tour at WDW you go inside the float house.

I realize there aren't any utilidors at DL but more behind the scenes stuff there would have interested me more.

I agree John, I thought they were going to bring us in the Float House. I was disappointed that they just stuck a float outside and that was it. :confused3

I also would have liked more time at Imagineering.

Glad you enjoyed it! It really is an awesome trip/experience. With the floats, we were not able to go in the building for both of my trips as well. They did have one outside that we could look inside where they drive it. I'm wondering if maybe it is a safety issue to go inside the building? Or, that the day is so packed with information and things to see, there wasn't any time? I'm not sure. I didn't have much that was negative for me. Just that I was sad when the Guides left us. LOL! :goodvibes

Your crew got to experience more than any other tour. All of you were very lucky for what you got to see and do. :) Sounds like it could happen again for everyone very soon. If I didn't have plans for the 25th, I would think of going myself! We are going next year, though. Just waiting on the new schedule! If you go again on the 25th, have a great time!

From your discussion , i think i've also go for enjoy the backstage magic trip. I have not yet experience with it . but now i must like to go for it.

World of Color viewing and behind the scenes tour. Plus a tour of Club 33 would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter