if you didn't get tagged today

Blimey David and co-i thought you all would of had tags by now!! you never know, tomorrows another day,fingers crossed for you pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I didnt ge a new tag lol but Im guessing I have been off in the world lately, Ive had baby brain since Morgan being born!! I keep forgetting my password to get on here lol. (that and my pin number for the bank!)

the tag fairy had indeed been busy, some great new tags!! congratulations to everyone who got them

I think the tag fairy must be worn out and on vacation!

Hi to all the tagless! :wave2: I'm sure our time will come! :cheer2:

To all those with tags - some of them are so funny we should have a thread so folks can explain them!

I think the tag fairy must be worn out and on vacation!

Hi to all the tagless! :wave2: I'm sure our time will come! :cheer2:

To all those with tags - some of them are so funny we should have a thread so folks can explain them!

She does go on DCL cruises!! I believe she went on the Panama Canal eastbound last year as so many of those cruisers got tagged in the year before on their cruise meet thread. However, those of us on the westbound never saw her.:sad2:

Been a while since I got my tag!! thought i better come and join this club;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter