if you could live in any home from a tv show , which would you choose

Oh yeah, I just thought of another one. Grace and Frankie's beach house!
:mad: You just beat me to it. I was gonna say Grace & Frankie's...

I build houses for a living and I couldn't really think of another one I liked because so many of them are OBVIOUSLY sets - there's no possible way the interiors could match the exteriors, from a design perspective.

Last edited:
I loved the house in My Three Sons (The California one) When I was little, I wanted to live on the Jupiter 2. (Didn't want to be lost though!) I also loved the NYC apartment in Family Affair. One more- the Golden Girls house. I want a lanai!!!!

Addams-Family-opening-credits.jpg
Addams-family-1-611x458.jpg
bb39ec7948531883f4f8e05e82e9a98c.jpg
aaf52d96f9fb4e8f2b28c87aa958acc1.jpg

Has anyone mentiomed the house Derek and Meredith built on Grey's Anatomy? I'd live in it just for that view! It is a beautiful house all around though. I guess fictional surgeons have got it made...

Yes, that would be my choice too but relocated somewhere where it snows.

Not from a tv show, my choice is from a movie. I would say hands down the Jack Ryan house that is on the Chesapeake Bay in Patriot Games.

"Stately" Wayne Manor from Batman. Not sure I'm brave enough to slide down the Bat Poles to the Bat Cave, but if I need anything from the Bat Cave. Alfred can fetch it for me.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 8
The Walsh residence, Beverly Hills 90210

Loved that house! Didn't like Kelly's house, too modern for me.

Can I choose from Movie? Mitch's ranch form the original Parent Trap
The outdoor courtyard, the kitchen, the land...I love Spanish style homes. If Brian Keith were still alive I'd include him too!:D

Loved this house too!

Silver Spoons

I want a train

I wanted that train too. So jealous!

---

Add me to the Brady Bunch fan club.

I like Claire and Phil Dunfees house/Modern Family

Growing Pains and Tim the Tool man Taylor both had nice homey houses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter