If you buy park tickets via Undercover Tourist, can you add days mid-trip as usual?

atlbraves49

Earning My Ears
In the past, we've purchased a 4-day pass, and added a 5th day mid-trip at the resort counter, once we decided if we wanted to burn a rest day by going to a park. However, our tickets had been purchased directly via the Disney website.

If we buy tickets via Undercover tourist, can we still make that modification mid-trip? Or is that only possible for tickets purchased direct from Disney?

Yes, you can upgrade third-party tickets. The amount of your credit will be equal to the price WDW sold that same ticket on the same date you bought yours. If any price changes occurs between the date you bought your tickets and when you upgrade, it will not be included in the credit and you'll pay that with the upgrade price for adding a day.

You didn't say this but I'll just mention... if you bought the special 4-park Magic tickets, those cannot be upgraded with an added day. They can be credited towards full value of a regular 5-day ticket (not the discounted 4-day + an add-on).

Got it (and yes we plan on getting either a base 4-day or base 5-day, and potentially upgrading to either a 5-day or 6-day respectively).

Sounds like there's zero benefit to purchasing direct from Disney? (unless someone wanted to use discounted Disney gift cards)

Gift cards can only be used when purchasing direct from Disney. I don’t know if there may be any difference in credit card rewards based on how each business is coded. Probably not.

You do save whatever small amount is the initial savings by buying from UT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter