If not Bonnet Creek then where?

Can someone tell me what the rental restrictions are now at Bonnet Creek? Haven’t stayed there in two years and are kind of out of the loop on it. Thanks!

p
we have stayed at Bonnet Creek our last 10 trips. Unfortunately our trip this year falls on one of the black out weeks. after alot of research we booked Wyndham Star Island. Star Island is just 4 miles from Magic Kingdom much better than Reunion (which was our 2nd choice). You can get the best rates booking directly from their website than you can thru any agent or timeshare broker. We will miss Bonnet Creek but I am looking forward to trying something new.

Please let me know what you think. I have had opportunities to stay there but have been so spoiled by Bonnet Creek.

Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek across the street is an amazing resort and checks all the boxes (resort amenities, lazy river, pools, great on-site restaurants, etc.)! I strongly recommend this hotel!
Do you know why their dates for 2023 show up but then no rooms show up? Also, if you are an Hilton rewards member, do they ever waive the resort fee? Thank you!

we have stayed at Bonnet Creek our last 10 trips. Unfortunately our trip this year falls on one of the black out weeks. after alot of research we booked Wyndham Star Island. Star Island is just 4 miles from Magic Kingdom much better than Reunion (which was our 2nd choice). You can get the best rates booking directly from their website than you can thru any agent or timeshare broker. We will miss Bonnet Creek but I am looking forward to trying something new.

p

Please let me know what you think. I have had opportunities to stay there but have been so spoiled by Bonnet Creek.

I'm interested in hearing about your stay there as well. We have a credit with Vacation Strategy to use up and we're going again during a black out time for other resorts so I'm trying to decide if we should book something else or try Star Island. This would be prior to being onsite at Disney, so I'm not overly concerned with proximity to parks as we would probably only do one or two day of parks while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter