If at first you don't reserve, try, try again!

sarahk0204

DIS Veteran
We didn't want to make reservations for things until we had our flights and knew our timing. We are going with friends, and 2 of us had a texting conversation about what days we should do what. My friend tried to make a cabana reservation yesterday, and there was nothing available for our dates. We both agreed to try again every day, and boom! I got lucky today and have 1 booked. :cool1:

Same goes for AMA AMA, when I tried to book at about 5 weeks out there was nothing, but week before our trip, every night had openings at great times like 5:45-6:00pm.

We tried for AMA AMA reservations multiple times before our trip and when we arrived but were not successful. When I went for my early morning walk, the AMA AMA hostesses just arrived at the desk to set up for breakfast. I decided to ask if they had early bird reservations and was given a 5p for that night. We got there early & were given what I felt was the best table in the reastaurant. The sunset was spectacular! We left the restaurant at 7 and the restaurant was 1/2 full. I'm not sure why we were never able to get a reservation via the Internet but was very happy for the table we did get.

I was able to call and get a Ka Maka Landing pool on a weekend day just by calling the day before (Cabana #5). I had previously tried 2-3 months before arriving and all the cabanas were booked. I think a number of people end up dropping their reservations. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter