Idea!

jasonpwns

<font color=navy>Being <font color=red>Different <
There are about 5-7 threads with post your ingame name/vmkname/disname

Maybe we could compile them into one thread?

That would be cool all of them in one big thread and it would be much easier to find them.

I cant speak for everyone but I am only playing 2 games so I dont really want to sort through the titles to every game

Hmmm.... not sure if that would work.

I play POTCO and SmallWorlds, and therefore I only want to find people on those two games... I'm really not interested in wading through everybody's titles on Sociotown or Toontown, for example...

There are about 5-7 threads with post your ingame name/vmkname/disname

Maybe we could compile them into one thread?

That would be cool all of them in one big thread and it would be much easier to find them.

Sounds like you just found a new project for yourself.
Not sure where I heard this line but "You found the problem, now its up to you to fix it" :rotfl:

NVM I think the last two posts hit a good note. How many different games are out there that we are playing. 20 or so, OMG that could turn into a nightmare unless it was in spreadsheet form so we could sort and search it.

Arg, Aengus! We both posted at the EXACT same time! Why the heck is your post first? :dance3:

LOL,

Well I guess it could control+F to search for your game? lol

LOL,

Well I guess it could control+F to search for your game? lol

well in a way you can use the important threads link at the top of the forums

its not exactly what you were looking for but it does have a link with all the different title threads in it.

Well that is kind of what I was thinking I didn't see it heh

Thanks for tellin me aengus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter