Idea for DVC show

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
Thinking a new owner show might be good. It would be DVC Year 1 for the new owner.

Not the thoughts about being an owner but more specific to all the top tips and things like that could be missed. This show is pointed more at those who decided to move forward already.

It could cover things like Transfer Points not showing up online, what to do when you first get access to your account, and what benefits are now unlocked (and direct vs indirect) that you should remember to use.

As a new owner at AKL I agree with you, when I first heard the term 'walking reservations' I was like what the heck is that?? :crutches: Also it would be good to hear all about the perks associated with a direct purchase, ie : Top of the World lounge, the DVC lounge in Epcot, moonlight magic etc.

They actually have videos for most subjects you've listed:

Perks:

They are also all listed here: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/

Walking a Reservation:

Transferring Points (well this was today's podcast, so all good there)

I think you could piece all your concerns together from different videos, but I do agree: one overall video for maybe the top things you want to make sure you do right after you become an owner (immediately, 3 months, 6 months, etc) wouldn't be a bad idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter