ibid.com

dkemikal

Earning My Ears
Wow, that seems like a really cool website. How secure is it and how do you know you're getting a good deal? Also how quickly do you receive your purchase?

I've bid several times on iBid and I've gotten my purchase within a week. As for a deal, I would check out the website of the hotel or attraction and see what the going rate is. Usually, iBid's prices are lower than the going rate or rack rate.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Before our Orlando trip, I used ibidusa.com which is for either Orlando or Tampa. Hotels, restaurants, attraction tickets, etc. I found them to be very safe and got my certificates in 1 to 2 weeks. We had no trouble using them. I "won" a Bennigans $35.00 certificate for $20.00, $25.00 Hooters for $8.00, and got admissions tickets for half price for Pirates dinner Theatre, Guiness World book of records and Skull Kingdom.

snowman_med_clr.gif

The banner link isn't working and when I type ibid.com, I get some booksellers site.

Could someone post ibid's URL? It's sounds interesting and I'd like to check it out.

Thanks in advance, Steve

The URL for ibid is ibidusa.com
I'm guessing that 50% off for attractions and restaurants is a good deal. I just wondered since last time (2 years ago) there were a lot of discount coupons kicking around.

Here's a link to www.ibidusa.com

I bid for roundtrip transportation from the airport to my hotel and finally won. It was with Inline Transportation which has, unfortunately, gone out of business.

I got my certificate in about a week, called the company to confirm, then used them and was very satisfied.

The company contacted me when Inline went out of business. Luckily I had already used them but IBID was ready to reimburse me if I hadn't. They're a great company.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter