I would just like to say....

abmama

Earning My Ears
Just how awesome DCL is! My family booked a cruise on the Fantasy sailing Jan 5/2013. Unfortunately, my daughter got an infectious viral illness (and then later my son and DH as well) and we had to cancel our trip, 1 day before we were supposed to leave. We didn't have full cancellation insurance, so we were out the full cost of the 7 night cruise. After speaking with DCL, they rebooked us onto the April 20 Fantasy sailing, providing we fax them a letter that our daughter was sick. I became ill and didn't have access to a fax machine....when I phoned back yesterday, they told me not to worry about it, that we were rebooked and that they believed our daughter was sick. I LOVE DISNEY!

I'm so sorry that everyone got sick. That's just sad. I hope that everyone is on the mend and are feeling well soon. :flower3:

However, I totally agree that Disney is awesome. And in so many ways. I am happy that they were able to do something for you. pixiedust:

I had a similar experience with our precruise stay at WDW. Even though the room we had was in the nonrefundable period as was the package we booked, Disney refunded the full amount minus a $50 change fee which probably would have been waived had we cancelled all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter