• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I won....I think

No where in any of her posts does she say that. Each scratch off card has a barcode on it. It's scanned into the lotto machine at the store and it'll tell them how much you won. If it's over a certain amount, it'll give directions on how to claim the prize.

go read post 3

On a NY ticket, sometimes there are 2 chances to win tickets - meaning each line is a separate game.
Line 1 would be: $5.00 $5.00 $$
Line 2 would be: $100 $25.00 $10.00

The top line is the winning game; sometimes you can win twice on 1 ticket, but each line has to win, you can't mix the 2 lines to win..

No where in any of her posts does she say that. Each scratch off card has a barcode on it. It's scanned into the lotto machine at the store and it'll tell them how much you won. If it's over a certain amount, it'll give directions on how to claim the prize.

Here you go...

i had the stop and shop people check it. they said it wasn't a winner? But why would the card have $$ at each end of the money amount?

OP - sorry, it sounds like you didn't win.

No its not a winner. The $$ sign would be in place of a dollar amount.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

These are the NY codes. I think you are NJ so they may be close. I copied the codes for $500.00

$500.00 FVH FHV, VFH, VHF, HFV, HVF

That's exactly what I was going to say. I don't do scratch offs all that often, but when I do, I definitely look at the codes. You can figure it out from them.
On the cards I get it will be a letter off to one side, one at the bottom somewhere and another near the other side. It might be something like a, "T" "E" and a "N" in combination or the dreaded "P", "D" "B" or "Z" combination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter