I won....I think

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
Anyway, today I decide to play the scratch cards.
I won $2 on one and $4.00 on another. But my big question is, I think I won $500/$1,000 on another.

"Reveal 3 Like prize amounts win that prize. Reveal 2 like amounts plus a "$$", win DOUBLE that amount.

So the following comes up

1st line - $20.00, $25.00 and $500$
2nd line - $500$, $5.00 and $25.00

It says 2 amounts plus a $$ which it does have at each end of the 500.. Did I win? It's so confusing. If not, why would they put $ at each end?

i had the stop and shop people check it. they said it wasn't a winner? But why would the card have $$ at each end of the money amount?

What scratch game are you playing? Its hard to know with out the game. You can also enter it in the second chance drawing. I am assuming it is lotto? If it wont go in then it is a winner.

"Mad Money."

The rules are

Reveal 3 like prize amounts, win that prize. Reveal 2 like amounts plus a "$$" win Double that amount

the card has 2 $500$ (the same)

You have to scratch off a $$ by itself & then 2 like amounts. It is a confusing game.

Perhaps you were only supposed to reveal a total of 3 amounts, not scratch off the whole thing. Just guessing. I don't play the lottery.

When you win a scratch off, the letters on the outside corresponds with the win. ON your two, it will be two - five is fve, what is on the other one?

just take the card to the store, they can scan it to see if it's a winner. That's the easiest way to know.

You didn't scratch off a $$ anywhere, right? $$ on its own with no digits. It sounds like that's what you needed to win.

I won $2 on one and $4.00 on another. But my big question is, I think I won $500/$1,000 on another.

"Reveal 3 Like prize amounts win that prize. Reveal 2 like amounts plus a "$$", win DOUBLE that amount.

It says 2 amounts plus a $$ which it does have at each end of the 500.. Did I win? It's so confusing. If not, why would they put $ at each end?

I would think the $$ would have to be in there only box.

$500$ is not the same as $$.

If you had won it would have said something like
2nd line - $500$, $5.00 and $$

I'm assuming the reason they put the dollar sign on each end of the $500 was so that people wouldn't confuse say the $5.00, $50.00 and $500.00? Or maybe not enough room to put $500.00? Maybe it's a "space saver" LOL

But in order to win, you would have had to scratch off two like amounts along with a $$ (double dollar sign)

You could always lookup online your states lottery page, they may have an example listed or a phone number you can call and ask.

These are the NY codes. I think you are NJ so they may be close. I copied the codes for $500.00

$500.00 FVH FHV, VFH, VHF, HFV, HVF

does it matter if there was a space between $ $?
cuz it shows as $ $ instead of $$

But isn't the 500 between those dollar signs? You wrote in your first post that it looked like this: $500$ That would not be a winner.

It needs to be two dollar signs together without any numbers: $$

She already did that

No where in any of her posts does she say that. Each scratch off card has a barcode on it. It's scanned into the lotto machine at the store and it'll tell them how much you won. If it's over a certain amount, it'll give directions on how to claim the prize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter