• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Wish I'd Packed........

My bedroom slippers. My husband took advantage of the free air conditioning, setting the thermostat to 50 degrees. Instant icecicle when you walk in from the pool. My bedroom slippers always keep me warm no matter what is on the rest of my body!

**BUMP**

For the fine haired.... Static Guard.....

Nail polish remover pads in the little packets!

In response to needed items, I have to have a small bottle of antibacterial gel in my hip pack along with the cursory band aid. :smooth:

I always try to take a brightly colored bandanna for the stroller- makes finding yours among the masses MUCH easier!

for those who fly, bright colored ribbon to put on luggage handles so that it can be identified easily

and one thing i wish i had last time was a small calculator, for when i would be writing up my trip notes at night and totalling up how much we spent that day :)

Nothing like leaving a hot park only to burn one's hands on the steering wheel!
So many rentals have dark interiors, too. We now take two sunshades, one for the windshield and one to cover the carseat so little bit won't get burned by hot buckles.

If you are driving like we do, you need to bring those hand wipes for the car. After going in the disgusting bathrooms at the rest stops and before you eat, etc.

I have a few things I can't do without!
A BACKPACK
EXTRA SHOELACES
A ROLL OF NEW PENNIES FOR THE PENNY PRESSES
QUARTERS FOR THE PENNY PRESSES
HEAVY DUTY QUART SIZE ZIPLOCK BAGS( GREAT FOR ORGANIZING THINGS IN THE BACKPACK)
LAUNDRY TABLETS AND DRYER SHEETS
DISPOSABLE CAMERAS( IF YOU SPLIT UP, EACH OF YOU NEEDS TO HAVE A CAMERA AND A BACKUPCAMERAS CAMERAS
EYE DROPS (MY EYES WERE RED EVERY MORNING)
A LITTLE NOTEBOOK ( I DID THIS ON OUR SECOND TRIP TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL EXPENDITURES)CAMERAS

<font color=red><b>Nail clippers!</font color></b>
I think I have had to purchase fingernail clippers on every vacation we have ever taken. So annoying to have a ragged finger/toe nail and have to search the stores for clippers.

I always make sure I have waterless hand cleanser (they now make packets).

A lot of people mentioned being cold, but on our recent January vacation it was 90 degrees! Wished we'd had water bottles and personal fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter