I watched "THE RING" last night - yikes!

We rented it a couple of weeks back. When I put it on and saw the beginning of it -- clips from the movie itself, I knew I didn't want to watch it. Sounds like I made a good choice.

I thought that was one of the most scariest movies I've seen yet. Still think about it at night when I hear noises. And yes, our phone rang exactly when the movie went off. I actually told my DH not to answer it. He just laughed.:eek:

cgcw,
We wasted our money in renting it also. I am not one to really watch scarey movies but I thought I would try it. We watched about 10 minutes of it--until the TV started doing its thing, then we turned it off. I wish I had been brave enough to watch it.

I watched it on Saturday night, really creepy!!!!!! After the first 5 minutes I told DH we should unplug all the phones. He just laughed at me.

Did any of you notice that Samara was played by Daveigh Chase, the little girl who voiced Lilo???? Theres a change of pace, from Lilo to Samara.

Erika

Originally posted by >>^..^<<

I think I am going to watch "Ghost Ship" next - it's looks tamer. I remember Sixth Sense and What Lies beneath were my last favourites...

>>^..^<<

I ended up watching "Ghost Ship" and liking it more than I thought I would. It has a somewhat interesting plot and some neat scenes. Have you ever seen "Stir of Echoes" ? That is one of my more recent favorites -- VERY GOOD!!

Originally posted by TigrLvsPooh
It scared the pee out of me too! LOL ;) Also Red Dragon really got to me! :eek: I like watching scary movies, but then I always regret it afterwards when I can't fall asleep. :p

:D I was freaked out for days after "Red Dragon"! But, it was an excellent movie, probably the best one I have seen in a long time.

Originally posted by elgerber
Did any of you notice that Samara was played by Daveigh Chase, the little girl who voiced Lilo????

Theres a change of pace, from Lilo to Samara.
Erika

They should have had Stitch play the role of Samara instead!

Originally posted by vald1977
I ended up watching "Ghost Ship" and liking it more than I thought I would.

Definately "Ghost Ship" is next on the list.. thanx!

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter