I used my Owner's Locker last weekend!

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
And, I love it more every time! :lovestruc

It's so nice to not have to worry about packing all those little things -- toothbrushes, shampoo/conditioner, hairspray, paper towels, plates & plasticware, extra camera batteries, etc, etc.

It was at the front desk, waiting for me, when I checked in. And, when we left, I just left it with the front desk and forgot about it!

I was surprised to see all the other purple boxes at the front desk when I checked in too! It's really catching on and lots of people are using it now!

This is the coolest thing ever! (And I'm not easily impressed! LOL)

If you're interested, either email me or click their link at the top of the page! :goodvibes

Sounds like a great idea. Wish I had come up with it ;)

I
just got one too! All my Christmas decorations and my paper products for my annual open house are going in there The only thing that won't fit are the mouse ear lights that Disney sells Its actually a little smaller than I imagined but its going to be great!

Do they have one big enough I can fit my whole trailer in. :rotfl:

Do they have one big enough I can fit my whole trailer in. :rotfl:

Actually, that eventually may be possible. When I got my new Locker, the paperwork inside stated the following:

"You may be excited to know that we've got a lot more ideas in the pipeline. One of our favorite upcoming features is what we call "Out of the Box". This is where you tell us what else you'd like us to store that just won't fit in your Locker. Bicycles, golf clubs, canoes, cars, you name it. We are presently running a preliminary test of this service with golf clubs. So if you want to store your golf clubs the fee is $99.00 for the year and includes one free delivery/pickup. Just call us at our toll free number (800-431-6588) to let us know you would like to store your clubs with your existing Owner's Locker!"

They also have wine storage! I haven't asked about Kungaloosh storage yet though.

Thats cool if I didn't use my trailer in Texas I would do it because It would be cheaper to store it then pay the fuel to pull it down there. :idea: I need to buy a second trailer. Although people may think we are crazy if we had a trailer stored for disney only.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter