I think this board has changed. vent

Sorry if I made anyone mad. I am sorry if I did. =]

But I can't really relate to the old thread, but I would LOVE it to be more Disney. A lot more Disney!

I post random stuff on the random thread but i also post lots on other boards also aka the resort board and the cruise board but i do post disney stuff on her also I'm sorry about posting random other than disney topics here but sometime i need advice...

wait, you're venting because we have new posters?

I'm confused:confused3
Not really.

Uhh! Like the people that are obbsesed with BOO's and Tags and Post Count! And only post on the Random Thread!

Yeah, that really does irritate me too. I could care less about how many posts someone has.

I don't know...I'm totally having an off day all around.

Honestly, I agree.

And I've only been on here since March.

Before, there were older, established threads that pretty much covered anything anyone wanted/needed to talk about.

There weren't constantly new threads about everyone's real life problems.

There were a couple of threads that tended to get erased because of fighting, and then they'd restart, get a bunch of posts, then fighting would break out and the cycle begins again.

I've seen this change on other forums, too. Particularly the podcast forum, which is only a few months old.

idk but when i joined the board was quiet it seem around summer the board get boosted i haven't been on for a year imho i like the board and how there's a a new friend to make

I understand what you are getting at. Let me interperate. You are talking about more summer/juneish time right? Yeah it has changed. I haven't been on long, but I am not liking what it has turned into. We used to have discussions that I would want to jump right into, but now I have my own issues with life and don't want to really hear about your little 11 year old boy problems. I am not saying that this is how everybody is, but a big majority. I come on once a day and we have about 25 new threads...most about crap. I am sure a lot of you were this way when I came, but IDK. I just have been spending less time on b/c of the way it has become.

I understand what you are getting at. Let me interperate. You are talking about more summer/juneish time right? Yeah it has changed. I haven't been on long, but I am not liking what it has turned into. We used to have discussions that I would want to jump right into, but now I have my own issues with life and don't want to really hear about your little 11 year old boy problems. I am not saying that this is how everybody is, but a big majority. I come on once a day and we have about 25 new threads...most about crap. I am sure a lot of you were this way when I came, but IDK. I just have been spending less time on b/c of the way it has become.
Exactly.

Uhh! Like the people that are obbsesed with BOO's and Tags and Post Count! And only post on the Random Thread!
yes i hate that to i only posted on the random thread at first where i was new and didn't know bout the board seriously i just know realized what the title ment i like how diverse the tb is i only get upset when you have like 8 vh threads i know people get annoyed by the harry potter threads so i try to inform and that's why i changed the name

well i know people have problems but that's what a blog is for

I wish i was here when there was less people.

Its not when it was less people that it was better. It was when everyone was getting posts for the right reason. We were on like everyday, but answered things that mattered to us. I am not trying to be rude, but seriously you joined in August and already have 2000 posts?

EDIT-
Sorry, you just got 3000 posts.

Yeah. I just have a lot of topics to chat about. And when nobody is on, on the RUYPWRS I post pics, song titles, or just say player names. Like "where is disneydance" " where is raven the bird" lol

or i "lala" on the board

I agree.
Even though I posted here before I was a teen (heck,I was 10),I'd appreciate it if you'd wait to post until you are a teen.
Then you would relate to more DISers and get the advice or help or whatever you're looking for because most of the DISers are 13+.

Now,It seems like everyone is 10,11,12 and asking which boyfriend to choose and only posting to get a higher post count.
It's quite annoying actually.

I miss the old board.
I've been here since 03,and from then and now,has been a huge change.

But don't you go to school?? How do you have time to post so much in a day? (TwistyMisty)

I agree.
Even though I posted here before I was a teen (heck,I was 10),I'd appreciate it if you'd wait to post until you are a teen.
Then you would relate to more DISers and get the advice or help or whatever you're looking for because most of the DISers are 13+.

Now,It seems like everyone is 10,11,12 and asking which boyfriend to choose and only posting to get a higher post count.
It's quite annoying actually.

I miss the old board.
I've been here since 03,and from then and now,has been a huge change.
This is what I mean. Some people have real problems. FOR GOD SAKES YOU ARE FIGHTING CANCER!
But don't you go to school?? How do you have time to post so much in a day? (TwistyMisty)
My point exactly.

yea, im new and i was kinda surprised that there were so many spam threads... ive honestly never seen a thread with 5000 + pages of just random stuff lol, and ive been to a lot of forums... i was also rethinking what a "teen" was because so many people on here are sooo much younger than i what i had i in mind as a teenager... i feel old :P

but its ok i guess.. spam doesnt bother me too much.. some good threads do pop up here and there though.. i just hate how everything gets buried in a days time if its not popular haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter