"I so cited!!" Said my 3 year old......

honkytonkmama

Mouseketeer
The players in the little story:

Laura - Me, Mommy, The person ALWAYS behind the camera, the boo-boo-kisser, tucker-inner and Disney planner extraordinaire. Plus im a total hippy. :hippie:

Chris - Husband, daddy, bread-winner who is making this whole trip possible financially. :woohoo:

Caleb - our 3 year old Disney fan. He loves goofy, donald, pete, tigger and pooh. When told we were going to WDW he replied with " I so cited mommy, we go to EE's house!!" Translation? Im so excited, we are going to mickys house!! LOL. :hyper:::MickeyMopooh::goofy::tigger:

Eli - Our baby. He will be 11 months at the time of our trip. Right now he is 4 months. He has SEVERE food allergies. So food on this trip will be interesting to say the least.:scared1:

The plan!

Six nights, seven days at POP century! Why pop you ask? Well, they have their own bus line, thats why. With a 3 year old and 11 month old, we will need to quickly get back to our room for naps. :D

This trip has been in the works for the past 1 and 1/2 years. When we were getting down to the planning and paying for of it the 1st time around, surprise! along comes baby. At time time we did not have health insurance, so we opted for a homebirth with a midwife (see, I told you im a hippy, LOL!) and that cost more then the trip would have. So we started planning it around his (almost) one year birthday.

I grew up not far from Disneyland, and went at least once a month. When I moved to Virgina it was one of the things I missed ALOT. I am SO excited to show my husband some of the rides (or at least copies of them) and I loved as a kid. I am crying just thinking of my son's face when he sees the castle for the 1st time.

Ok, thats is it for now!

Update links below

Just a post about waiting.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32960128&postcount=6

WE booked, we booked we booked!!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33057115&postcount=7

Moved to a travel agent. Also, less the 5 months to go!!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33515737&postcount=9

Moved resorts!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33802876&postcount=11

1 month, 25 days.... Payed off!!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34633095&postcount=15

24 days, and an update on my sons surgery
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34979034&postcount=18

The title of your TR caught my eye. How cute!

My son has severe food allergies too. It's hard to feed him anywhere but at home. I have heard that Disney is very good with food allergies though. I am very excited about not cooking for a week. He is thrilled to know there will be safe food at resaurants!

Growing up by Disneyland and going every month! What a treat!

I will be reading along as you share your trip!

Sounds like your family is going to have a great trip!

I love POP Century - we've stayed there a few times. I think it's a great resort!

Waiting, waiting, and waiting some more for prices to come out. Come on disney!!!

On that note. My mom and my sister, and her baby, and maybe her husband, might come with us in feb. They apparently are going to stay off-site.

I and my family however WILL be in disney magic 24/7 for the whole trip. Well, other then the day (or 2) at sea world.

WE BOOKED!!!!

WOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, all right, were going, woooooot

7 days, 6 nights. At pop century resort, with the dining plan and park hopper tickets. :D

We transfered our ressy over to a agent (The Magic for Less Travel) and I am SO happy with it!

I am picking out our breakfast/lunch/dinner ressys, or trying to anyways. SOO many places to choose from!

Also need to start making packing lists. I am SO excited. I cry every time I think about my sons face when he see mickey for the 1st time. I am gonna spend this whole trip crying! :cloud9:

Joining in on your fun. We just took our first trip this past May and I spent a lot of it with tears in my eyes too. I cannot wait to go back in August!!!!

Ohhh, how I LOVE this new 4/3 deal!

We have now changed our resort to CBR!!!

I am SO excited. IT looks AMAZING.

Up our total a bit (200) but its well worth it!.

One thing I am REALLY not happy about is them closing both toontown and crystal palace. Both we were looking forward to,. :(

Ohhh, how I LOVE this new 4/3 deal!

We have now changed our resort to CBR!!!

I am SO excited. IT looks AMAZING.

Up our total a bit (200) but its well worth it!.

One thing I am REALLY not happy about is them closing both toontown and crystal palace. Both we were looking forward to,. :(

When is toon town closing?

Im not sure, they have not given a date yet. I am crossing my fingers it will be AFTER our trip. But I think it will be before

I think they'll hold out until they have Minnie and Mickey a new home which I hear will be in the Expo Center on Main St.

24 days left till we see mickey!!!!

Our final documents should have shipped out yesterday, and we should have them in hand in one week!

My older son had a much needed outpatient surgery on new years eve. His tongue was tied, and it was causing him speech problems. Now he can say goofy, and he is so excited to sing the hog dog song to mickey!

I got the pages printed out for the autograph book yesterday. Hopefully I will finish that this week. I need to figure out where to put pics on a cd while we are down there, as well as videos. Or else I will have to buy more cards for the camera and the video camera.

:banana:

We leave tonight!!!!

Everything is packed, just waiting for my husband to get home!. We will be stopping tonight in GA, and then getting to the world about 12 on sat.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Is it bad when the suitcase for our clothing is so full I can not close it? LOL> I swear I bring everything we own, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter